Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Have a good day zhiv! Hope your cold disappears!

Lawoman- Apple pie sounds very good right now! think i'll pick those up right now ;-) Also adding to the list:

Cheesecake!

minstrels

Snickers

Diet Mountain Dew

I believe we've taken over the "drink" thread and made an "eat" thread. Lol=)

laugh.gif

Yes, like your list...and now I'm hungrier than before, and not sleepy..because I took a nap earlier during "Terminator." laugh.gif

thanx for noticing, zhivvy!!! i'm really happy i bought them.. maybe even go out and wear them in public?? who knows...

to bad your daughter cought it now, they're so pitiful when they're sick... those little ones.sick.gif Silas is goin: 'mamieeeeeee, i cant swallow, it feels like i'm swallowing my tongue... and it feels so big too....... when is that pill starting to work... can i have some fanta to drink?? do we have pudding left??

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

vertigoed']Have a good day zhiv! Hope your cold disappears!

Lawoman- Apple pie sounds very good right now! think i'll pick those up right now ;-) Also adding to the list:

Cheesecake!

minstrels

Snickers

Diet Mountain Dew

I believe we've taken over the "drink" thread and made an "eat" thread. Lol=)

laugh.gif

Yes, like your list...and now I'm hungrier than before, and not sleepy..because I took a nap earlier during "Terminator." laugh.gif

Haha! i've never seen terminator... dont really feel like seeing it either! lol:)Hang in there barbara! I understand sick kids... none of my own but have 6 younger siblings (including one named silas! lol)... hate when there sick. not fun for anyone=(

..7of you at home...wow ... i do admire your parents, vertigoed.. and i do see why they're not U2 fans ... or loving all the other music you posted ... they simply dont have time for that!!!

i just finished first cup of coffee, hope that helps for the rambling..wink.gif

btw, so funny one of your brothers having the same name!! how are the other ones called? maybe more similarities there!

Haha! yeah, they're kinda stuck in the music they heard before all of us came along... unfortunately U2 was not among that music :-(

Brushed my teeth (sorry lawoman. no more food tonight) and i'm off to bed! Sweet dreams everyone!

xxx

btw, so funny one of your brothers having the same name!! how are the other ones called? maybe more similarities there!

It's Paden(boy), Greta(girl), Liesl(me:)), Isaac(boy), Molly(girl), Sasha(girl), Hi'ilani(girl), Esther(girl), Silas(boy), Levi(boy). So actually 10 of us... lol =) And i've already got the younger ones loving U2!! =D

..7of you at home...wow ... i do admire your parents, vertigoed.. and i do see why they're not U2 fans ... or loving all the other music you posted ... they simply dont have time for that!!!

i just finished first cup of coffee, hope that helps for the rambling..wink.gif

Vertigoed has a lot to handle there. Been there..I come from a pack of 8 and I'm sure there is plenty of noise around to take the place of music. And Barbara, I love the rambling...in fact I ramble quite alot, just try to limit my words a lot around here. I'm famous for saying too much. My boss told me the same thing the other day...haha..yeah..the nerve of that guy..??? And sometimes. the look on his face, while I'm talking..lol...He's one of those less words..get to the point boss. But, here in the Zoo, I can ramble and talk all I want, and he ain't gonna stop me or gimme wierd looks!! So..carry on...and pass the chips!! roll.gif

What a day i've had today , first of all daughter did'nt shut car door properly last night so weak battery went flat last night , so when ready to go to work I couldnt , then RAC came and gave me a jump start but could'ntr run the car for 30 mins had to go to work , had a great day at work but when ready to go home of coarse there wasnt enough charge from this morning so again call RAC and another jump start , am now happily home waiting again for RAC lol this time there bringing me a 24 month warrenty battery , woohoo , and batteries are just not cheap! anyway waiting for a knock on the door............

Hav'nt even had a drink.........

LOL listening to the radio their playing , Dont pay the ferry man ( dont pay the RAC guy ) lol

Wow its been busy in here while ive been gone , u2lawoman add to tyhe list ferrero rochers , red bull , hot jerky , beer , and potato chips oh and choc chip cookies ;o)

missed you all

xxx

x

What a day i've had today , first of all daughter did'nt shut car door properly last night so weak battery went flat last night , so when ready to go to work I couldnt , then RAC came and gave me a jump start but could'ntr run the car for 30 mins had to go to work , had a great day at work but when ready to go home of coarse there wasnt enough charge from this morning so again call RAC and another jump start , am now happily home waiting again for RAC lol this time there bringing me a 24 month warrenty battery , woohoo , and batteries are just not cheap! anyway waiting for a knock on the door............

Hav'nt even had a drink.........

LOL listening to the radio their playing , Dont pay the ferry man ( dont pay the RAC guy ) lol

Wow its been busy in here while ive been gone , u2lawoman add to tyhe list ferrero rochers , red bull , hot jerky , beer , and potato chips oh and choc chip cookies ;o)

missed you all

xxx

x

Sorry you had a day. I guess your RAC is like my Triple AAA. Those guys are great when you need em, huh?!  I've been having car troubles too. First my son's car, then my Volkwagen Beetle had a nail in the tire and it made my bug..drive all over the place, so I  had to take it during my lunch to get fixed. It's like, once you say "out loud" that your car is doing fine. Then the super goblins hear that and they go and put a nail in your tire...Ugh..I  hate that!! No..really..I'm not crazy..it happens everytime!! So..avoid saying that at all costs...haha and save it for those Chocolate Chip Cookies!! smile.gif

See ya all later!! : )