Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

well have to go now got to go to my dads , but I know what you mean u2lawoman, be in later , late late tonight if I wake up again lol

bye

dont forget mums always there , to chat to , just tell het to tell me or she wont............

bye

xo

OMG, vertigoed!! your parents just beaten our friends, they have nine kids! funny thing is when we first knew them they had 8, and their last name is Achten and the dutch word for eight is Acht, so their name referred to the amount of kids.. but then 6 years after they gotten the last one, the mother gave birth to her 9th child (one week after the eldest daughter gotten her 2nd baby!) so we teased them about how they had to change their name to Negenen (negen is dutch for nine!)

so nice we can ramble on in here!! (which i just did above...i guess...grin.gif) my love and kids give me that look too, from time to time, LAwoman... but they cant st me either..cant hold us down!!

sorry for your carproblems, 123 also... alot of flat batteries around here too, due to weatheof course.. but happy o say, our car pulled through just fine! (such a loyal little beast)

Hi everyone , in early , meeting just finished , ..........
Vertigoed , how old are you ?????
 Love to see your picture .....Tell us about yourself?

Had a good night but drank too much tea and im tired but with all the tea I doubt i'll be sleeping soon but may try .............
So whats happening?

love
xx

really want to try those drinks illum but dont have them here........

but I really love my tea...........

hello you bunch of ramblers!!!! Back home after work and just popping in to say hello before I go off to shower and tidy our bedroom. My daughter is in her play room watching sleeping beauty and playing with her bunny!! I'm excited as later I am going out to collect my new laptop!!! Normally schools provide them for staff but as I'm not permenant yet not got one, and they are usually old and crap. So I have one waiting at the collection depot!! hopefully if can switch it on and find my wireless passcode my next posting on here could be from there! And I won't need to hide in my study all night, i can be downstairs!

Sounds like some of you have had hetic days with cars etc...

maybe eat some of the food off that list and you'll feel better!

xxx

like to but I wont , am going to try and lose some weight :o)

so heres to trying..........

like to but I wont , am going to try and lose some weight :o)

so heres to trying..........

That's my plan too, may we should try it togetherhappy.gif

hi girls, changed plans today: errands today, emptying wardrobes tomorrow. it was necessary, cause youngest being sick, he 'needs' pudding and yogurt and all smooth food, didnt have any of that , empty fridge and cupboards... but hey; bright side of it, i got to wear my new black boots and new jumper!!!

wow, a laptop, zhivvy! what a dream, that way you can curl up on a cosy couch and still join the rambling in here... beats sitting at a desk, even in this comfy chair!