Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

hi girls, changed plans today: errands today, emptying wardrobes tomorrow. it was necessary, cause youngest being sick, he 'needs' pudding and yogurt and all smooth food, didnt have any of that , empty fridge and cupboards... but hey; bright side of it, i got to wear my new black boots and new jumper!!!

wow, a laptop, zhivvy! what a dream, that way you can curl up on a cosy couch and still join the rambling in here... beats sitting at a desk, even in this comfy chair!

Exactly my idea for laptop Barbara!!! Off to collect it in a minute - could be delivered, they tried today but i was out and tomorrow don't know what time I'll be home so better to go to depot and collect! Hope your son gets better soon. My daughter seems fine now, thank goodness, think it was tiredness more than anything.

[quote name=xtraspicy62]

Ohlala!! thats a nice one!!! especially for zhivvy, getting a laptop!

.... now i'm jealous... why didnt i get congrats like that for getting new glasses, hey, why didnt i???

sick.gif -thats me looking green, ugly colour of jealousy...

CONGRATULATIONS BARBARA FOR GETTING NEW GLASSES

THANX SO MUCH XTRASPICY!!! I DO LOVE YOU GIRL ohwell.gif

Vertigoed , how old are you ?????

Love to see your picture .....Tell us about yourself?

untitled.jpg This is me... Only sweet 16 ohwell.gif

child #3 in a family of 10.

Love music. It's as important as breathing to me smile.gif Prefer vinyl to discs. Love U2 and the good golden oldies.

Am a type 1 diabetic and also celiac (no cookies for meeyes.gif) I'm the drummer in a band called "Lost in the Crowd"... not the name i would've picked but it's good. We havent even played together yet LOLtongue.gif

I love reading and am homeschooled (not a homeschooler though! big differencewink.gif)

How's everyone doing? Hope your car doesnt give you anymore trouble 123!

Can we all celebrate with Bono smokin.gif I'm sure he loves your new glasses barbara!!

Thank you!!! On it right now - so silver and shiny, widescreen, built in webcam, lovely etc.... and within a few months of payments will be all mine!!!

Hey Bono careful with the champagne - don't want to damage it! Maybe we should just drink the stuff instead!

Maybe it is best if we just drink the champane instead... Dont want your new laptop to get all mussed up!!

And i'll try and get a gig in england soon... opening for U2?? sigh I'm may be a dreamer... but i'm not the only one! tongue.gif

very lovely picture, vertigoed! you look so much like an 'old' classmate of mine... maybe just the picture, but the resembling is very strong...

being a type 1 diabetic made you very responsible, maybe? that's why you come across so mature??

but i dont get the diffence between homeschooled and homeschooler? (being belgian)

so cool, you are a drummer!! like the sis from the whitestripes, love seeing her beating them drums too...