Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

so sweet and sexy....i wonder if she ever slept one night without dreaming it again....

I keep reading about dreams and that reminded me of last night i had a dream i was at a U2 concert, elevation tour to be precise, and it was amazing!!

Hello all,

I have never been kissed by Bono (that will change!!!!) and I still dream of it every night!

I'm having a nice bottle of Scicilian red wine Barbara all by myself as hubby dear has gone to bed (he's working tomorrow) So we can drink our wine together on here!

I also get the comments that I'm on here a lot!!! Me never!!! He doesn't say it in a bad way, he's happy that I have met all these lovely people through here. I think he's jealous that his rugby sites don't have a cool message board like this one does!!

Anyone else joining Barbara and I for a drink?

xxx

Mine is lovely!! Why is wine so nice?

Quite possibly! I thought it was because I was sophisticated and appreciated the finer things in life!!!!

Well that is true also... Wine makes me feel sophisticated... Until i listen to this song
Lol
love that song vertigoed!!!!!

And yes it goes to my head too, but not as much as champagne or any sparkling wine. Think it has the same effect on barbara as she hasn't been back since she told us she was drinking some!!wink.gif