Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Haha! Drink safely barbara! And isn't red wine supposed to be good for you? (maybe that's why it doesnt go to the head as much as champagne or sparkling wine...)

They do say that a glass a day is good for you - but my wine glasses are huge!!!!

roll.gif So maybe half a glass for youtongue.gif Do you think if i tell my parents it's good for me they'll buy me some red wine?? lol!

Can't see why not - you're new english teacher said to have some - lol!!

Or could say that you are studying french culture and need to savour the flavours of the country!

I think i'll write a paper on the healthness (is that a word?) on red wine... Then they won't be able to say no!!

bye girls ! i'm of to bed now ...cava did go to head a little, zhivvy, but that wasnt reason for being on a short break... honestly, i was helping my love to get ready for work tomorrow, he has to get up at 5am, i can sleep till 8am (have to be at work at eleven, but have to wash hair first, and prepare dinner, we wont be home before 7pm)

sleep tite, good nite!!!

Goodnight barbara - my husband up at five in the morning too, which is why he went to bed about 2 hours ago! Hope you have a good day at work.

Sleep well

xx

Just woke up not too long ago ,

would love to join you in a glass of wine but cant as its way too early for me............

Got radio on and have no idea what plans are for today.............

Had a tea so wine would just make my stomach curdle.............

Lucky girl getting a touch by Paul .............Shes cute too , remembering I saw that on youtube , heck knows how I come accross that , there must be a few of those..........

Oh zhivvy when you kiss him he'll forget all his previous kisses ;o)

but dont forget to say hi from love if you see him and get signatures oh and ask if he does come in the forum.........:o)

anyway have sweet dreams while I have a day to plan.....

xo