Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

hello all, still drinking my nice bottle of red wine and chatting to my friend on the phone. Like your new iron Barbara - I don't do ironing unless i really really need to! I don't mind any other house work apart from that and cleaning windows - will happily clean bathrooms, hoover and dust etc... ironing brings me out in a rash!!!

Watching some music channel with the top favourite songs of the 90s. Some good stuff but no U2 yet! Boo!!!

Not gone to see avatar yet, but would like to see it.All my friends who have seen it  have said how good it is.

decided not to go to bingo tonight as remembered that i have a voucher for £5 discount tomorrow so maybe go there then instead.

Enjoy your trip to the cinema lawoman.

We went to see the Princess and the Frog. My daughter had already seen it, I hadn't. Then we went to Applebees for salad. Had a great day...staying home tonight but looking for something to drink! 

A glass of water for now,but going to switch to a cup of tea in a couple of minutes while waiting for the 3rd load of laundry is finished.
I-70, girl.......you are like the Queen of Laundry!! It's Saturday nite, you should try to relax sometime...smokin.gif Have a beer or something!!  smile.gif

good morning, girls! had a call from work today someone who had late shift (2.30pm -9pm) called in sick so now they'd like me to work from 12am-8pm instead of 11am-7pm.... ( are you still with me... bit confusing, no??) but anyway i enjoy the extra hour and waste it by coming here!!! ; -))
and i'm having vanilla pudding for breakfast, the one i made yesterday morning for dessert, and forgot about in the eve...

Good morning all. just about to venture downstairs to have a coffee and then to the in-laws for sunday lunch!

HAve to dash as being shouted at that we will be late (says him, always late standing around, blahblah blah....bloody man!!!) So have fun all and see you all around later

xxx

Just got back home, kettle boiling and just popping on here for a quick hello before i get started on some school work.

School work, wow...I admire that. Having a Cafe Mocha from a drive-by Starbucks and it's making me very hyper. Hyper is good..but rambling is fun too. Rock and Ramble is what I say!! Someone might agree with me there!