Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Hi 123, hope you're well. I'm still on the sofa watching disney with my daughter. She seems t obe better and should be fine for school tomorrow. it does get quiet on here sometimes but i think it is also becuase of the time zones etc... still only early morning in the US where a lot of people on here are from. And facdebook too i think. i'm of facebook but only really use it for the chat as i don't have msn.

The coffee is still going odown well and we are having microwave popcorn!!!

Hope you're all well

xxx

I did mean to say that i have been off the sofa in the middle of everything! We have tidied out of of her drawers and wardrobe and filled three bags full of old clothes. And I have put her new desk together. I wish the rest of the rooms in our house looked as good as hers!

x

good to hear your daughter is getting better , lots of hugs help ;o)

Well im going to lay down and listen to music , probly be in here in the morning ..........

night

(x)

I'm having a cup of coffee with pumpkin-spice creamer and layering up because the heater broke over the weekend which stincks.  I'm now looking on the "bright side" because Eastern, WA. is experiencing an El Nino wether pattern so it's around 40-42 degrees outside instead of the normal 0-20 temperature.

Speaking of the "bright side" of events, my family and I are still celebrating the Minnesota Vikings winning yesterday's game against the Dallas Cowboys so "Go Vikes!!!"

Hyper is good..but rambling is fun too. Rock and Ramble is what I say!! Someone might agree with me there!

you werent talking about me here, were you, LAwoman???

oh zhivvy, make sure only to trow out the old clothes...

nice MLK day to all our american friends her! we love your hero too...

always good to have familydays, 123!

had a busy day, at work from 7am-3pm, home for a quick coffee and do the dishes (my love neglects them usually)then electricins arrived to plan the coming works in our house. helped the youngest with his french in between!

have to get up at 5.45am tomorrow, so wont make it to long!

Busy at the moment barbara - hope the electricians don't leave too muchof a mess and get it done quickly. Hope you get your heating sorted out soon Illum - glad it;s not too cold for you.

Just had dinner and now think I'm going to flop on the sofa and do nothing.

x

I just got back from taking my folks out for lunch at The International House of Pancakes (aka: IHOP) for a temporary change of scenery.

In case you posters go to IHOP, I strongly recommend the Danish Fruit-filled crepes (strawberry variety) which were awesome!!!

Love pancakes - always go to pancake houses when i'm in holland - they do amazing ones. Fruit filled sounds good.

having a cup of camomile tea and watching some travel programme on TV which is quite funny

Sounds good illum mmm strawberry filling......

Had the best sleep ever with the best dream ever , with some guy not sure if was Bono but was a brilliant passionate dream with no sex , just love...............:o)love to know who it was , lol.............

Anyway got radio on and going to make a cup of tea , and is nice to see the whole gang is okay :o)

Just sitting watching Bram Stocker's Dracula - not a bad film, it's on TV. Pretty cool watching it after being in Romania at Easter and seeing the castle which we had a view of from our room!!! (we so no draculas when we were there though! - but did hear a wolf howling!!!)