Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Today I will go to work with a smile on my face all day thinking of my dream hoping it was someone like him.....:o)

Night all

love

Caroleen

xo

Hope you find your dream man 123!

Goodnight

xxx

123Love and Zhivvy-it appears as if we all 3 of us are having tea right now,but what can I say "Great minds think alike"!!
Most definately!!! Just finshed mine and almost midnight  and up at 7 so had better be going to bed. Film not finished yet but near the end and seen it countless times as I teach the novel!!! So I know the ending.

Goodnight all, and i hoope not too much laundry for you illum

xxx

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']123Love and Zhivvy-it appears as if we all 3 of us are having tea right now,but what can I say "Great minds think alike"!!

Most definately!!! Just finshed mine and almost midnight  and up at 7 so had better be going to bed. Film not finished yet but near the end and seen it countless times as I teach the novel!!! So I know the ending.

Goodnight all, and i hoope not too much laundry for you illum

xxx

Thank Zhivvy,

It appears I got a break today because there was only one load of laundry to do and it's already done Woo-hoo!!!

hullo friends....been a busy weekend and start to the week. Having some water to make up for the wine and the birthday dinner with my girls from work.

we too are happy about the Vikes here in Minnesota! Makes the dull winter a bit less dull....I'd be happy to go to New Orleans for ANY reason!

hullo friends....been a busy weekend and start to the week. Having some water to make up for the wine and the birthday dinner with my girls from work.

we too are happy about the Vikes here in Minnesota! Makes the dull winter a bit less dull....I'd be happy to go to New Orleans for ANY reason!

I hear ya,  My family and I are originally from Minnesota so "Go Vikes"!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Hyper is good..but rambling is fun too. Rock and Ramble is what I say!! Someone might agree with me there!

you werent talking about me here, were you, LAwoman???

Oooohh...nooo....why ever would you think that?! roll.gif

123Love and Zhivvy-it appears as if we all 3 of us are having tea right now,but what can I say "Great minds think alike"!!
Tea.......bleeeahh.........I want some good quality tequila about now. That'll sure put me to sleep! eek.giftongue.gifsick.gif

Okay..there's nobody here to join me and I'm getting grouchy and sleepy because I can't find any tequila. So..I say good night, night!!