• 13 Stories of Surrender Book Tour Zoo Header - Paris.jpg

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

123love

• Subscriber

What no tequilla oh dear I have none either lol , got beer and wine though.............

Had a good day finished work early and got radio on their playing , only you know me by robbie , I like the track

so whats happening , missed you's lol

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, been a couple days since i've been in here... Busy with play stuff. I'm in a play called Narnia. It's based off  C.S. Lewis's "The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe" Coming along quite nicely. Still have quite a ways to go though! I play the grumpy old housekeeper tongue.gif

Picked up my mum's best friend at the airport yesterday. She's staying with us for 5 days and she's a U2 fan!! yay!

Miss you guys!

• Subscriber

Kewl vertigoed , my daughter loves doing plays as well and dancing , this year shes doing art , she wants to do interior design.............

Anyway miss you lot as well .....

But its 1;38 am here so im going to bed.....

Night..

xo

• Subscriber

I love that story - my daughter went to watch a production of the lion the witch and the wardrobe last week on a school trip annd loved it. Have fun with your mum's friend having the U2 chat!!!

Did you find any tequilla lawoman? If you ever need vodka i have lots of that - tequilla i avoid, it's one of those drinks which makes me do things i really shouldn't! lol!!!!

And to be thick, what have the vikes done in Minnesota? i'm guessing something sport related?

Has it been your birthday Beth or someone at work? Hope you enjoyed the party, sounds like you did!

And good news on only onew load of laundry Illum - hope you spent your spare time well.

I'm just sitting watching TV after a busy day at work. My daughter is in her room - we got her a littel desk for her room at the weekend and she loves it, so she;s up in her room drawing and colouring to put pictures on her new notice board.

Hoe you are all good

xxx

• Subscriber

Can't decide wether or not to have a glass of wine or another cup of decaff - oh the decisions i must make. Work all done for tonight so playing on here and watching old re-runs of friends on tv

x

• Subscriber

so glad you werent talking about me, LAwoman!! i bought a whole new bottle of tequila last week, so you're welcome...

oh, good evening to all!

already gave you a hug, illum, but guess it was in another thread... so i'll give you one in here too!! (( ))

The lion, witch and wardrobe!! one of my favourites too, i also did like the movie based on it a couple of years ago...

nice to have someone to share U2-love with, vertigoed, enjoy!

i know about busy weekends and beginning of the weeks, beth! i would have some wine, if i were you, in fact i'll pour myself a glass in a sec.