Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

123love

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Zhivvy nice pic ,

nice to know your all having good drinks , I just woke up and cant believe I slept in ,

have to make a tea soon ...............Had interesting dream.....

Radio's on and their just chatting which is annoying when you wake up..............

Hope all is well

love

x

Zhivvy nice pic ,

nice to know your all having good drinks , I just woke up and cant believe I slept in ,

have to make a tea soon ...............Had interesting dream.....

Radio's on and their just chatting which is annoying when you wake up..............

Hope all is well

love

x

No kidding?  I had a dream last night about one of the band members of U2, but I won't get into it LOL!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

vertigoed wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']Thanks Vertigoed and Barbara because it's been one thing after another lately.  As a result of the situations, I caved in and purchased some Mike's Hard Lemonade when I was at the store today.

What's that? Sounds alcohol based? Hope all gets better soon xx

It's lemonade with alcohol in it right? Sounds soooo delicious!

Yep, it's the alcohol stuff and it's fabulous!!!

Yeah..it's the lemonades and the innocent looking razberry bacardi drinks that get  you!! eek.gif 

• Subscriber

Hi everybody , goodmorning to some , had a nice day off work , went out for lunch with daughter and mum , both driving me crazy but love them of coarse , and had a tea and radio as usual but thinking of having another and a ferrero rocher mmmmmmmmm and a little bored and hot , got the fan straight on me as its hot in the house and daughter will just not accept door shut and aircon on , says she feels closturephobic eh kids.............

Any way what are your plans for today ?

• Subscriber

hello 123, please stop making me jealous with the heath over there...

i got up much too late this morning (blame BC, badgirl, zhivvy and claire...oh and nazhira fcourse!).. washed and styled my hair, had breakfast with my love while we discussed the electricity, new wardrobes and breaking-up-the-old-tiles again... lookin forward to begin (electricians will be here on friday.. tearing the house down...okay, i'm overreacting, but there's gonna be dirt and dust involved.. and a lot of noise!! we better get used to it, cause it's gonna stay with us for a while..)

so also bit frightened to begin , i admit!

kids will be home soon. did a quick hoovering and first load of laundry (but wont be catching up on illum - i hope!)

• Subscriber
hello 123, please stop making me jealous with the heath over there...

i got up much too late this morning (blame BC, badgirl, zhivvy and claire...oh and nazhira fcourse!).. washed and styled my hair, had breakfast with my love while we discussed the electricity, new wardrobes and breaking-up-the-old-tiles again... lookin forward to begin (electricians will be here on friday.. tearing the house down...okay, i'm overreacting, but there's gonna be dirt and dust involved.. and a lot of noise!! we better get used to it, cause it's gonna stay with us for a while..)

so also bit frightened to begin , i admit!

kids will be home soon. did a quick hoovering and first load of laundry (but wont be catching up on illum - i hope!)

btw; we'll be going to IKEA in afternoon ( repeating it just to tease zhivvy a bit... oh wait i can organize a trip to IKEA when you come over, zhiv!!)