Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

123love

• Subscriber

hope everything is ok illum........

Just woke up from a great sleep its now 2;55 am so goodmorning from Australia.....xxxxx

About to put radio on , and want to make a tea.....

So how is everyone , whats happening ?

x

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

barbara1']hello 123, please stop making me jealous with the heath over there...

i got up much too late this morning (blame BC, badgirl, zhivvy and claire...oh and nazhira fcourse!).. washed and styled my hair, had breakfast with my love while we discussed the electricity, new wardrobes and breaking-up-the-old-tiles again... lookin forward to begin (electricians will be here on friday.. tearing the house down...okay, i'm overreacting, but there's gonna be dirt and dust involved.. and a lot of noise!! we better get used to it, cause it's gonna stay with us for a while..)

so also bit frightened to begin , i admit!

kids will be home soon. did a quick hoovering and first load of laundry (but wont be catching up on illum - i hope!)

btw; we'll be going to IKEA in afternoon ( repeating it just to tease zhivvy a bit... oh wait i can organize a trip to IKEA when you come over, zhiv!!)

yes please!!!!!! I love ikea!!!

• Subscriber

Hello all,

Just back from quite a busy day. Work then home for a quick change and then back out to swimming classes. She's doing well and can now swim 10 metres! I hope you manage to get the doctors appointment Illum and all sorted out quickly. I guess you're enjoying your tea now 123.

I'm just decided what to get from the chinese - wednesday is take away day. I always look for ages through the menu and then still have the bean curd and rice - maybe tonight i will finally go for something new!

Glad i wasn't the only tired one today barbara! Need to sleep earlier tonight. I can't believed that you missed out on a trip to ikea - really not good!!!!

Speak to you all later

And i have half a bottle of wine left from last night so may have a glass with my dinner - unlike some people (barbara) who drank all of their's - and apparently i am the one with a drinking problem!

• Subscriber

It's not a habit, it's cool, I feel alive

If you don't have it you're on the other side

I'm not an addict (maybe that's a lie)

Hey .. great song ... ! And how appropriate out here !

I had to kick back on my addiction, due to our stay in Egypt and some very busy days/evenings lately ... but I'm back !

Well, this is 1 addiction I'm not planning on "abandonning" ! laugh.gif

Got a lot to read up on though, all these pages with all those posts ... ouch, it'll take some time but I'll get there someday !

• Subscriber
; we'll be going to IKEA in afternoon ( repeating it just to tease zhivvy a bit... oh wait i can organize a trip to IKEA when you come over, zhiv!!)

Whahahaha, Ikea Hognoul is the one you're thinking of I presume Barbara??  So very close to Tongeren, getting there in about 15 minutes !  Well Zhivvy, one "excursion" planned ??  Or maybe a bit (quite a bit) further away ... the new mega Ikea in Gent ?

• Subscriber

Oh, not getting enough sleep ... so I'm not alone with this problem !! Soooo hard to get a decent night sleep lately, don't know why. Every morning I'm waking up at the same time (7.40) ... which is quite too late to get everything and everyone ready without stressing and rushing ! Don't know why, I always set the alarms (yes ... -S plural !) to go off quite some time earlier, but I manage every day to "kill" all of them without really waking up.

• Subscriber

yep, never been there before but it sounds like it's a bg one !

Hmm, wine ... why did I think of you every time I had some wine when having dinner in Egypt Zhivvy ? You see, even on holiday I take all of you with me ! :-)

• Subscriber
yep, never been there before but it sounds like it's a bg one !

Hmm, wine ... why did I think of you every time I had some wine when having dinner in Egypt Zhivvy ? You see, even on holiday I take all of you with me ! :-)

So nice to know you're thinking of us - will be thinking of you all when I'm in Dublin!!!!! (hopefully thinking that you'll like my pics of U2 when i see them!!) and then my easter holiday -- will have no choice but to think of you - and hopefully all have wine!!! xx