Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Carry Each Other wrote:

i'm drinking the cheapest beer possible, and hoping to have the best U2 experience in Tampa this year. 2009 has sucked so far for me, so i'm looking for a bit of elevation. ya know?

I'll have a beer with you Bob. Cheers to better times and good fun!!

• Subscriber

Carry Each Other wrote:

if yer in tampa at the show, i'd be honored to buy ya a beer or two ... thanks ...

I accept!! How about three or four!!..lol.....smile.gif (theyshould have a drunk/tipsey smiley here)Anyway, it's good to see you chillin! smokin.gif

• Subscriber

If you get time get a book off the jehovah's witnesses called , you can live forever ..

is a good read dont let the title turn you off....

Looking at your picture what a hard time in your life , although it sometimes seem as there's no hope or certainty but you can find it , you just pray forit and you shall find...

If you have spare time read it and get plenty of sleep for strength..

love 123 x

Carry Each Other wrote:

i'm drinking the cheapest beer possible, and hoping to have the best U2 experience in Tampa this year. 2009 has sucked so far for me, so i'm looking for a bit of elevation. ya know?

I feel your pain because 2009 has really stunk for me too.

((HUGS))

• Subscriber

and once again I'm humbled by the power of death by a beautiful little baby girl by the name of Aideen who recently passed away , shes my niece , lifetruely is'nt easy is it and I feel utterly powerless..and deeply sadened but I know there is hope which dont lead to disappoinment...

xxxxxxxx.