Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

• Subscriber

going to have porridge , mum I think has a door to those things in food if you know what i mean she makes wonderful things and surprises you but wont tell me though , dont know why ?

in case of pressure maybe......

but its possible to find out......

Mum makes a better friend than Dad because with dad you have to be like a dad and act like a mongrel lol hard as ball bearings.............

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I just had a glass of my homemade Baileys. Most people like it better than the real stuff. Been making it for years. Sure wish I was in Phoenix. Boyfriend offered to go from MI, but he didn't want to go to Chicago shows. No way I was missing those 2 shows. My daughter is due to have my 1st grandchild in 2 weeks and I couldn't be that far away anyway.  But I know Tina and Mark are there and having a GREAT time.I met them in Chicago. Hope to see U2 in 2010, hopefully somwhere close to home.

I just had a glass of my homemade Baileys. Most people like it better than the real stuff. Been making it for years. 

Sounds great because I love Bailey's or anything remotely close to it.  Speaking of Bailey's type drinks, I tried the caramel variety which was pretty good since it reminded me of Carolyn's.
  • Subscriber

If you like Baileys, try having a White Russian, but instead of cream use Baileys. It's the original Mudslide, before people started adding ice cream to it. Yes, I liked the caramel baileys too. But my homemade is still the best.(she says so modestly!).

• Subscriber

nice in the foyer ?

I have to go now things to do hopefully day off work.......

you can come to the beach with me otherwise * winks *

it'll be fun.......

have nice day.....

love

xxxx

got radio on

would like some kewl music.......

bye