Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

I'm thinking about having a glass of Port wine after from running errands which included me picking up some last minute items for tomorrow night.

I've been given a drink. A little strong for me, but today, I am thinking of Bono, I was sleeping and awakened to visitors in my home. They are watching the new TV system, is a flat one, and served me a drink and I am thinking of Bono, I get either too happy, I mean a laugh al the way to bed, I get tickled to bed, but if Bono's image starts making his entrance, than I feel bad because I wish he was here,  or start to cry because Bono is not here. Its usually one of the two. I don't like to drink any in excess. My favorite drink is "Baileys" liqueor creme. I like that. I woud have a drink of this when I meet the Prince. I want him to see me as calm as possible with hsi humble presence around me. I am very careful when drinking alcohol. Excess is never good. Life has to be lived in moderation with a "never parting of the spirit and God, must fight to keep that together. I call today, a Bono Friday. Day of the Prince

I've been given a drink. A little strong for me, but today, I am thinking of Bono, I was sleeping and awakened to visitors in my home. They are watching the new TV system, is a flat one, and served me a drink and I am thinking of Bono, I get either too happy, I mean a laugh al the way to bed, I get tickled to bed, but if Bono's image starts making his entrance, than I feel bad because I wish he was here,  or start to cry because Bono is not here. Its usually one of the two. I don't like to drink any in excess. My favorite drink is "Baileys" liqueor creme. I like that. I woud have a drink of this when I meet the Prince. I want him to see me as calm as possible with hsi humble presence around me. I am very careful when drinking alcohol. Excess is never good. Life has to be lived in moderation with a "never parting of the spirit and God, must fight to keep that together. I call today, a Bono Friday. Day of the Prince

Cool deal RealmawakeRosa, because one of my favorite drinks is Bailey's and I would love to sit down to have a drink with U2's Lead Singer too.

Hi gurls ,

just woke up , hehehe

listening to radio ,

having a cup of tea whats happening ?

So far I went to Cabella's and returned home to walk the dogs who were in their pumpkin hat/costumes.  Later on, I will be putting bows on the cats, watch some scarey movies.

lol illum...

Goodmorning

having a tea and yes listening to the radio...........

okay so whats you thinking ?

love

x

Today is a beautiful day about 25 nice weather , I may go to scarborough beach for a drive since its a nice 30 minutes drive from my place , I go there alot .............I like to watch the waves crashing in..............

Then I may have to pick up my daughter to get some food since its the weekend and shes been partying , glad i have mondays off !

My mum is currently not home so im home alone , lol...........

its really quiet.............

Although its sunny here its quiet windy.........

love

x

Can pick your friends but not your family....................

Must pick up daughter now from party and go out somewhere to eat not sure where.....

Have lovely night/day

love

x

Morning to you all,

Listening to radio and had a tea ,

just woke up' and went straight on pc

mad arnt I ? need a shower but it can wait..............

so whats happening , not much huh?lol