Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

That's exactly what I'm off to do 123love, a nice afternoon nap for an hour get up, cup of tea then off again!

I like your pic zhivvy good choice ,

I just woke up from a couple of series of dreams and for some reason im really hungry..............

I could eat a hot meal at 12.51 am dont know why , think its because I had an early dinner , so whats happening ?

listening to radio :)

wont have tea or wont go back to sleep and got ealy work start tomorrow:(

More wine for me! only one glass tonight. Managed to get work today at a school not too far away and could become more long term. Also got application for an amazing job so filling that in tomorrow - hopefully i have enough experience for it. *crossing fingers*
congrats for you!! i wish you all the luck for that amazing job !!happy.gif

when i have a glass of red wine this evening, i will be thinking of you...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']More wine for me! only one glass tonight. Managed to get work today at a school not too far away and could become more long term. Also got application for an amazing job so filling that in tomorrow - hopefully i have enough experience for it. *crossing fingers*

congrats for you!! i wish you all the luck for that amazing job !!happy.gif

when i have a glass of red wine this evening, i will be thinking of you...

Thank you - will let you know how it's all going

having an iced tea/chai, just got my tickets for the June show here in Minnesota, thinking about how I will be done with this degree just before the show....and taking a little time off to think about the next degree. all while working and praying not to strike this summer....Zhivvy....so glad to read of your work news, have been keeping a thought for you.....

123, you make me smile....

having an iced tea/chai, just got my tickets for the June show here in Minnesota, thinking about how I will be done with this degree just before the show....and taking a little time off to think about the next degree. all while working and praying not to strike this summer....Zhivvy....so glad to read of your work news, have been keeping a thought for you.....

123, you make me smile....

Thank you -off to start the letter in a couple of minutes with a big glass of lemonade!