Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

My daughter is almost asleep and in half and hour I'm going to have a nice big glass of wine and catch up on the phone with my friend in holland and make plans for my weekend over there in 3 weeks

• Subscriber

Wow zhivvy , love to go to holland..............

good for you..........

brings back memories of a friend of ours who always gave me dutch licorich , I  love it..

Well listening to radio and having a tea , feeling kinda lost....

Whats happening ?

x

• Subscriber
Wow zhivvy , love to go to holland..............

good for you..........

brings back memories of a friend of ours who always gave me dutch licorich , I  love it..

Well listening to radio and having a tea , feeling kinda lost....

Whats happening ?

x

Can't wait, actaully worked it out wrong, i'm there 2 weeks on saturday! I've seen my friend many times - she was her 2 weeks in the summer and been over there with family but first time it is just me and her for nearly ten years!! So excited we have champagne etc... going to be a great weekend although will miss my husband and daughter!
  • Subscriber

Am happy for you , as for me I dont know exactly whats in store for me yet , but I need something real and im kinda really tired , like a baby not getting enough sleep, so im whining lol....

least im young right ? ;)

Mums really nice to me but shes working hard and my daughters driving me nuts , think I should go see my relies in England or something.......lol

or france or canada of the islands or even germany or where ever else they are in which ive not been informed :)

Last night in my sleep I was looking at nice apartment bedrooms , heck knows why apparently for me to keep ! wow that would be nice , then after that i was looking at my huge breasts , again heck knows why was dirty thinking , or feeling naughty , anyway I have strange dreams lol ......

long story short zhivvy , have a ball in holland and have a nice drink for me aswell . x

• Subscriber

Planning on having a great time thanks 123love - we've also made plans to meet up with a couple of other uni friends over there for lunch too, so should be a nice catch up. And a holiday may be good for  you, a break away is a great rest and is a nice time to go and see relatives? Where are you're relatives in England?

Off to vacuum the house now then an hour on the sofa with a coffee before I collect my daughter and her freind