Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Was a little worried today , today kinda sucked ,

any way was worried that my broken electric window in my car would attract cats to spray in my car which I dont want but mum assured me I was being silly and not to worry because its not as easy as I thought it would be , thanks for mum reasuring me , but now I worry about my beautiful gorgeous dog not to run out of the yard when my daughter leaves the door open at front and he getting into a fight or get hit by a car or something.......I know I sound silly but I dont need the heart ache........

Got a head ache and going to have a glass of water, yeah i know shock horror , im drinking water.............

Radio's on ,

whats happening ?

x

Just having a coffee, the sorting out of daughter's playroom takes a long time! So having a break. have found another job to apply for, the last one i didn't have enough experience on one area for it but this one i have enough experience so hoping i at least get an interview, would be nice to have a regular income and not worry about the bills.

Goodmorning had a a strange sleep but good ,

got radio on and drinking nothing......

Whats happening?

Having a vimto before i go to bed (my favourite cordial). Not much been happening today, no work from the agency again so been tidying the house. Also been filling in a job application to be submitted for friday - i'd love a regular job!

back is a bit better, thanks for the wishes. Made it thru work, oddly enough a spine case today for a lovely young girl who I hope will be feeling better soon. Put my back problem in perspective. It really is all about perspective, isn't it.

where is our friend in Afghanistan? No posts for a bit makes me worry....

Yeah agreed beth , hope hes okay ............mint tea illum , i love that , especially when i was pregnant ,lol...

Got radio on and had too much tea today and feeling annoyed about something , like i missed something really important :(

Anyway care to refresh me , whats happening?