Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Cool...thanks for the invite! Maybe we should start an odd things you do thread, or has that been done before??! Don't know how many of us there are?? Or odd things you do when you're drunk thread?! No...we'd get kicked off, wouldn't we?? See, that was an odd thing to say..... ; )

• Subscriber

yeah kewl , odd thing when im drunk , well dont get drunk anymore but i've done something i cant share on here but its pretty funny.......will share one day .........

Try the connection...........

• Subscriber

Hello! Just popped in after cleaning our bedroom and bathroom - nearly all done. Priniting of a coupleof application letters and then using them to help me write this new one. I reallyhope i get it. It is a 40% pay cut from teaching salary but the experience and what it can lead to will be worth in in the end as it will put me in the direction i want my career to go in whilst still being involved in schools and disaffected kids. think i'll be needing a giant coffee to go with it!

Hope you're all well xxx

• Subscriber

Hey zhivvy , good all your cleaning is almost done , still waiting for my daughter to clean her room ............Anyway hope you get a job asap , whats it like in england for employment ?

Ps, are you on msn , cause if you are ive left my details in the bono folder is interested ..............thats if you get time with all that cleaning lol , next you'll be in the shed lol sorting out hubbies junk ,hehehe