Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

No the garage is his area, i refuse to go in there. Under no circumstance will i ever wnter that garage!!! Nice feeling though that cupboards etc... have been tidied out and lots sent to the charity shops etc... Makes me feel more relaxed. Not on msn at the mo - sorry!

I wouldnt clean the garage either.....lol

morning , had a crappy sleep and am pretty moody this morning , but listening to the radio dont think thats gonna change things though..........

Whats happening? *fake smiles*:):(

been out to the supermarket whilst my husband watched the rugby and bought a few little christmas presents, watched a bit of tv. Sitting here with the heating on, still cold, listening to the wind and rain outside - it hasn't stopped for days. Guess we're luckier than those in the north of England who have been flooded out of their homes etc...

I thought winter time was icy ad snow  - i like that!!

I like the ice and snow as well but not only that , I like the warm weather we have here in W Australia.............

send some of the warm weather to us please!

Sending the suns caress and warmth to your lands of torrents and gusty floods hoping the tempest waters disolve into the atmosphere.........

thank you, hoping to wake up tomorrow to the clear skies which you've sent!! off to sleep now, getting late x

Finished a glass of apple juice after a long day at work where I snagged a fleece sheet set which was on sale.  I couldn't resist the great deal on sheet sets because in E. Washington the choices during the fall/winter includes, flannel, fleece or freeze LOL!!!