Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

I'm not a real fan of creme soda, but I am sitting here desperate for bubbles. So, I drink diet A & W Creme Soda, wishing it was a diet coke instead!

lol , u2lawoman,

hi everyone be in later going to have a nap now feel exhausted like ive given birth to triplets and feel like balling my eyes out , so ill see you's all later when im feeling happier and better...........

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

x

ok am back , cant get to sleep , so got radio on and going to make me a tea.......

Whats happening ?

any jokes to cheer me up or something ?

x

Just having a coffee after a shower trying to wake up - really struggling sleeping at the moment. I'm guessing linked to no work and worry - I'm sure it'll sort itself out again soon. No jokes for you sorry 123, can never remember, should have checked on here before my daughter went to school, she has loads, and kids jokes make me giggle. And happy today as i'm not going to clean out any cupboards!! Of into the centre in about an hour, (my husband's family are here) to buy a couple of christmas gifts, then i need to get my daughter some new tap dancing shoes (her feet grow too quickly) and this eve is her swimming class so i can go and watch that. And I will finally get that application finished!

Leaving for town at 6 pm , dropping kids in town for river cruise , year 10 river cruise , fun for them :)

Sounds a fun day! I'm back from all the shopping - think i'm nearly sorted for christmas, application form is being completed online, between writing on here and chatting to a friend about weekend plans on facebook!! realy should be more disciplined!!!

I just finished my second cup of coffee to fuel up for another day at work and got my Christmas cards ready to go for the exchange.

This year, I decided to go with a "Christmas cards for a purpose"theme with includes green x-mas cards and some from an animal charity.

having a can of vimto (best drink as i keep saying!!) just looking through the forum. Daughter asleep nad husband at his parents. the catis snoring away in the living room and the only noise is pesky bunny shaking her cage so I will pay her some attention - we only got her three weeks ago - she's a mad rabbit but so cute! may have to answer her requests soon and give her a cuddle!

sorry zhivvy but what is vimto ?

I would try it but ive not seen it here.......

Just woke up to a good sleep and about to put radio on ............

Whats going on ???

it's a mixed fruit cordial or you can get  it fizzy in cans - have only ever seen it in UK (and used to only be in the north of england for some reason) and Dubai! It's lovely in the winter made with hot water!