Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

kewl illum, Im having a beer , irish of coarse,

got radio on and dont know what to expect for tonight.............lol

how everything going ?

what is happening ?

nobody going to tell me?

• Subscriber

had a nice morning ,got up fed the cat, my daughter fed her rabbit. Fridays mornings are doughnut mornings! If my daughter has been good all week she has one for breakfast on a friday before school. And she has been working hard at school practising for her school nativity play and has been doing so well in her reading (top of the class - I am so proud of her!) So we got dressed quickly and went to the supermarket for the doughnut! (I don't like them!). been doing housework this morning, finished of the application and am about to click send after I've finished writing this.

Off to get cinema tickets later - me and the littel one are going to watch the new christmas carol tomorrow evening. The rugby is on TV and it's better to leave hubby alone and exit the house when it's on!!

have a good day everyone and glad everyone liked your bread illumination!

xx

• Subscriber
Oh I love your daughters age! so adoreable......

Your a good mum zhivvy ......

enjoyed reading your post

best wishes on finding work!

Thank you so much xxx

• Subscriber

smile.gifGot radio on and couldnt sleep , mmm strawberry illum , just had a black cinimon tea , apparently really good for you , especially if you take it with honey , I'd love to be someones nurse.......lol anyway first time i've tried the tea and its really nice with sugar of coarse...........

So ..............miss me.......:)?

• Subscriber

Good morning!

I had a good night last night  - but need to remember not to mix red and white wine!!

had a quiet morning and now just getting ready to take my daughter dancing. We can go and watch this week, I'm really looking forwards to it. She does ballet then a quick change of uniform and straight into tap. My heart just melts watching them all dance.

Off for a quick coffee before go - have a good day everyone xxx