Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

wink.gifYes me and you we can go to mauritius and stay in my aunts private bungalo , visit  all the waterfalls and have tropical cocktails around the fire on the beach ,

Ps and get lovely massage from a good masseur!

kettle is boiling ready for a coffee. No work again today -getting desperate now for work! I need the money for the flight to Mauritius for the holiday with 123!!!

my daughter was over for lunch today, normally she stays in school or goes to my mother (who lives near to her school) for lunch. but this morning she discovered she had to search something on internet for a class she has in the afternoon, so i told her to come home and had already found and copyed the pages she needed!

so we ate the rest of the lasagna i made yesterday and had fanta with it! it was great and she asked if we could do it again the next time i'm free from work...

my daughter was over for lunch today, normally she stays in school or goes to my mother (who lives near to her school) for lunch. but this morning she discovered she had to search something on internet for a class she has in the afternoon, so i told her to come home and had already found and copyed the pages she needed!

so we ate the rest of the lasagna i made yesterday and had fanta with it! it was great and she asked if we could do it again the next time i'm free from work...

Sounds a lovely lunch!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']my daughter was over for lunch today, normally she stays in school or goes to my mother (who lives near to her school) for lunch. but this morning she discovered she had to search something on internet for a class she has in the afternoon, so i told her to come home and had already found and copyed the pages she needed!

Sounds a lovely lunch!

it sure was, these mother-daughter-moments are rare, having two brothers and a dad around...

Good morning all , listening to radio , strange weather here ,
about to have a tea and must pick up daughter in town soon.......

Had some dreams last night of men ,friends and high english society...........yeah interesting
well noble not rich but powerful type , could start rain type.lol
So whats happening ?

Got to go now in 5 mins to pick up daughter in town.....

Theres heaps of eligible bachelors in my faith , mum keeps telling me i just never know who might come in the door but i havnt been bothered visiting neighboring congregations or looking , but now i think i really have to do something because im 33 and not getting younger ;) lol