Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Been playing on internet most of morning - when i got out of bed for the second time! I know the summer is a long way off. But have changed the hotel for the Vienna concert. Originally staying quite far out but found that the hilton on the river half a mile from the stadium wasn't that much more expensive so changed to there - rooftop pool!! (need to diet now!)

Going downstairs for coffee now, not had one all day and that mixed with a couple of hours staring at a screen without my glasses on is giving me a headache!

Have a good day xxx

glasses.gifHi girls , just woke up , its 12.56 am here,

listening to radio and having a tea with biscuit dipping lol

Whats happening?

My mums really kind to me and asked what i wanted  ^ dont know why ,  so if you want something ask my mum :0) and she will reply in return through me of coarse...........lol be quick

You'd better sit down with a beer then and write that list for her!

Can  I have some sunshine please?

Looks good, may have to have a beer now

*off to search the cupboards*

wink.gifglasses.giflol , wont be on here for long have to pick up daughter in town , so have a good night sleep and hopefully you get your list finished and answered lol............Me well I had a great sleep looking on my past and am listening to the radio now contemplating going to work whenever...............

Really got a booster for my sleep so I feel awarded :)

Mums still sleeping I think so ill catch up with her once ive left the net......

So whats happening?

Had a quiet day but a good one. Of to have a glass of juice now before I go off to bed and await that phone call to come to work in the morning! My husband has the day off so sod's law says that tomorrow will be the only day i get called in to work!