Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

tired.gifglasses.gifNight girls have a good night sleep , and to bono and the boys wherever they are in the world..........

night

x

Afternoon everyone, got radio on and drinking peach iced tea...........

Just found out my mum at present whom im living with has known my dad since she was very very young....

just goes to show how some things are premeditated.lol

so whats happening?

Just having a coffee. Not feeling great today, as I haven't worked for so long now I've had to go back to claiming benefits. I know I have a right to claim but I hate it. I haven't heard anything from the job I applied for last week. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow I'm guessing it was a no. Pity as I would have realy liked it. There are no others about at the moment and agency not finding anything etc... Getting me down.

aw zhivvy , hate to say so but after christmas and when school is back there must be sure to be plenty of work for you , otherwise start praying vigorously to get one asap...........

Good morning btw , its 2.26 here lol , and ive got radio on for now, and im thirsty , think because of the beer before........

And now i,ve lost my mobile to my daughter lol so ive lost communication , she's become like my answering sevice lol.......

just had some homemade tjap soy (my love did the cooking tonight) and a glass of sherry...

dont give up zhivvy, you'll find something you'll like doin, i'm sure!

123, is it morning where you live? do you mean 2.26am ?

I'm not going to let it get me down too much - just some days are better than others.

But I have got the weekend - my lovely friend in Holland has bought me a ticket so I fly out on Saturday for 2 nights!

I'll watch out for the alcohol contents in the Passoa!

I think a break will do me good, daughter is at my parents and hubby out with friends so nice for all.

Although will miss them!

you should be in bed, 123.....tired.gif

you did learn your lesson with the passoa, zhivvy, just remember ; we're only human, entitled to make mistakes.....wink.gif

Im going back to bed ,

love you all , hopefully have some nice dreams..........

love

x