Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Aw poor illum .... Ive done that before , stuck my finger in a lamp shade bulb inlet , felt like sticking my finger in boiling water ...lol , you might have a serious headache later...........I know I did and fell asleep.............

Today I had a good day with daughter at work , shes in process of making a heart pendant , and I got to show her how to pour up second models , and she did good .....

Had to buy a new phone as my girl got my last one wet , but still have same phone number..........

And today I really missed u2 and you girls........really lots , funny huh............

So whats happening ?

Hope you're feeling ok Illum - nasty thing to happen.

I'm once again sitting at home, but i think I may wrap some christmas presents later and put them under the tree.

Sounds like you and your daughter are having a nice time working together 123love.

Off to switch on the kettle ad make a coffee - see you all later

xxx

Hope you're feeling ok Illum - nasty thing to happen.

I'm once again sitting at home, but i think I may wrap some christmas presents later and put them under the tree.

Sounds like you and your daughter are having a nice time working together 123love.

xxx

Hey ladies, just wondering. Does anyone ever drink something you were drinking the night before, because you don't wanna waste it?! That's what I'm doing with the Minute Maid Light lemonade that I bought at Carl's Jr! I just added ice, and it was good to go!! laugh.gif

See ya later, have to work and try ta make people happy! smile.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Hope you're feeling ok Illum - nasty thing to happen.

xxx

Hey ladies, just wondering. Does anyone ever drink something you were drinking the night before, because you don't wanna waste it?! That's what I'm doing with the Minute Maid Light lemonade that I bought at Carl's Jr! I just added ice, and it was good to go!! laugh.gif

See ya later, have to work and try ta make people happy! smile.gif

i did fall asleep once, my glass of wine still half-full. stumbled to bed after a couple of hours. so next morning ; there was this really great wine, i could not waste it... i drunk it.. but have to say that tasted rather strange just getting out of bed.sick.gif..

not like the bubbles we had for breakfast last week, that was nicehappy.gif

I have been known to drink yesterday's drinks - I love old cold coffee - yes I'm disgusting!

Bit wary of the booze from night before - since too many experiences of having mouthfuls of cigarette ends in old beer bottles! Really not good!!!

If Ive been out and bought soft drink or oj I always throw it in the bar fridge in my bedroom for next time im thirsty........ as for coffee it would have to be chilled and it tastes great.........

Morning girls , listening to daughters radio station because she is around , 92.9...........

its ok dont mind the latest stuff.....

Had a tea and contemplating another day at work with my girl...........

I think processed roast beef doesn't agree with me because the last couple of nights been dreaming of ex boyfriend and there abouts , really starting to tick me off , waste of really good sleep............lol

So whats new?

Anyone bought the vanilla tea yet ?

how's it going working with your daughter, it seems like you're having quite a nice time.

Stay away from the roast beef I think - I have heard before that meat can give you strange dreams - I'm a veggie so most of my dreams are normal!

Not done much today, had a nice evening with daughter before she went to bed. We'd been reading her school books/reading scheme, she's doing well. Since she's been to bed not been up to much. My husbands at his parent's (he staysone night a week) So it has been a quiet one

xx

nerd.gifOh how sweet , i remember doing that with my girl , wow time has flown , sometimes i used to wizz past it if i had to much to do but now if i knew how they changed i would have taken my time and missed out a few errands that needed doing...........miss those days.....

Zhivvy abscence makes the heart grow fonder , i believe this to be true , nice to spend time apart............

Take care  , ive got to head off soon........

night

xxxx

Problem zhivvy is i love my meat , and fruit, but too much meat is no good i know , and for some reason any form of pig i break out in pimples and i never used to , so im not to happy with mrs piggy...........