Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Well im hot and bothered , as you know its 33 degrees here and im going for a drive to the beach later ..........

just popped in to see whats happening , not much of course well see you later

love

Caroleen

xxx

x

• Subscriber

As for drinking-I just tried a Cherry-cordial mocha from a Tully's coffee shop where they were having all sizes of it on sale for $3.

I hear they taste great with chocolate covered chips tongue.gif
  • Subscriber

Hello there all!!

Not drinking anything (I know me with no wine!!!) but great news. The teaching agency has just rang me and I have work from 4th January!!!! Yeah!!!! Happy 2010!!!!! It is for either one or two terms - so til easter or July depending. It is also a school in the next town to me so only 15 mins drive!! I am gong in on Tuesday morning to see the place and meet everyone, sort out work schemes etc...

I'm so relieved that i have got something (hope they like me on Tuesday or maybe they don't want me!). To know there will be regular income etc... and can pay of the credit card for my summer's U2 bill!

Hey do you think this means that I'll be able to squeeze in another concert?

Think a big bottle of something with alcohol in is called for tonight!!!

Hope the rest of you have a great day too

xxx

• Subscriber

Girls , what inspires your creativity?
dont say music or u2 okay :o)
Me well , the wind , the sound , the strength and its suttle caress upon your hair or body at times make you feel special and loved by its creator , but its invisible but you see the effects at the ocean and on trees and in cyclones and tornado's you can imagine the trees dancing or smiling in union with the wind and the oceans being pushed or rushed and tossed here and there or the gentle sway and wiggle on a quiet morning  , and i could go on and on in how it could toss your sheet out of your hand and send you running to perhaps a delightful consequence,.........
Long story short it could be anything that inspires you like pottery or painting , I  like painting........
so fire away :o)

• Subscriber

I am not as atristic/ creative as I wouldlike to be - it frustrates me a little. The one thing I would love to do is write. I truly believe in the saying that everyone has a novel inside of them. Each new year I say that thisis the year that I am going ot wewrite something and get it published, not  necessarily a novel but maybe a short story/ article etc... And it has never happened. I know that I could do it and I know it woud be good - not the best in the world but good. So you never know maybe 2010 is the year in which I'll finally do it!

• Subscriber

I believe in you zhivvy , as for me I have a great mind of imagination even I scare and amaze myself but my downfall is pen to paper or expressing my self with the correct vocabulary , maybe you can teach me lol ;o)

But If I were writing my mind would be too fast for my hand ..........lol