Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

A cup of coffee after doing 5 loads of laundry, taking care of the animals, running some errands while having fond, memories of the fabulous U2 concert (PopMart Tour) I attended in Seattle 12 years ago.

kewl illum , Im tired still but waking up to get ready to pick up daughter in mirrabooka at nine then back home then run to town shortly afterward ,............so im taxi again........

Had an average sleep ,

got the radio on hoping to hear some good music but all i hear for the moment is talk............

Another hot day today maybe reaching 38-39 degrees...............

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']goodmorning (should say noon)! happy chanouka bethtalisman!

having second cup of coffee, first one was braught to me when i was still in bed, by my son who's still sorry for his mistake last night.... promised him to talk it over again tonight when we all had chance to think it over.

have fun today zhivvy!

Slightly cruel thought - but could you not get your son to do lots of chores whilst he's feeling bad?smile.gif

Having a fun day, just back from dancing (her not me) having a little rest watching the disney channel after cleaning the house.

Hope you all have a fun day too

xxxi must admit i took some advantage of his guilty feelings...embarassed.gif. but when i think of it, didn't ask much more of him than other days, just he did it all without the moaning.wink.gif

kewl illum , Im tired still but waking up to get ready to pick up daughter in mirrabooka at nine then back home then run to town shortly afterward ,............so im taxi again........

Had an average sleep ,

got the radio on hoping to hear some good music but all i hear for the moment is talk............

Another hot day today maybe reaching 38-39 degrees...............

why do people do all that talking on the radio?! and when i watched mtv or local musicchannels lately there are realityshows and soaps... where did the music go???

Yes chores for him is a great idea that way he can keep his girlfriend and not cop the grim teen years that some kids do.............

Hi barbara :o)

Besides while hes doing them hed be thinking , if I did do what I was told to I wouldnt be doing all this work........

make him think twice for anything next time if there is one......;o)

The laundry is now finished, I sent off gifts to some relatives, the Stollen is ready and I'm drinking a bottle of Hornsby's Hard Cider.
it's a hard days work! cheerswink.gif

thanx for the hint, 123. i must say my kids are given chores all 3, we try to teach them life is filled with both fun and work. and for this mistake he'll get (a lot) more than only the chores... not about being harsh, i just want him to learn from this...

i'm off to bed, half past midnight here, have a nice, warm day! wink.gif

Kriek - i like that and the raspberry beer too is really good!

I've had lots of wine and baileys! We've played lots on the wii tonight too - great fun. been nice to catch up with friends at home.

And Barbara I didn't mean to post the message twice!! Honest! And I hope you've sorted out something with your son which you can all agree with.

123love I'm guessing at 2 am in England it must be morning with you so have a lovely day

xxx