Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

• Subscriber

Thanx zhivvy , its now 5.50pm and still really hot , and feeling tired so might head off for a nap soon.............

Got radio on and wondering how everyone is?

Anyway take care all

x

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

It's a beautiful frosty Sunday monring out there - feels like real winter. Just about ti have a coffee before I shower etc.. Making my first christmas dinner of 2009 this afternoon for friends

Have a good day everyone

xxx

• Subscriber

have a lovely dinner, zhivvy!

have a good napp, 123!  edit: just looked at the hour and i supose you're already awake, so have a nice evening!

i crawled out of bed 11.30am! felt awefull! have a fever and my sore troat has gone to a max, almost no voice (kids wont mind) son made me a hot choco (yes, he's still remorsefull) hans is still asleep (nightshift for him) and i should make dinner... i'm glad i did a big part of the ironing yesterday... i already sent an email to replace the jobinterview i had tomorrow (hope that lady isnt gonna take it bad?) she asked me to mail if something came up and she did hear my voice over the phone on friday (already didn't sound that good) so i hope she understands... 

• Subscriber

Hey girls just woke up and its 11,40 pm here , so late night for me lol

Where's xtra these days..............?

Well got radio on and having juice.........

And got a phone call from daughter which is what woke me up...........

Yeah shes good .............

whats new?

• Subscriber

Hello all.

Had a lovely dinner - can't move now too stuffed!!! And so much food didn't even fit in any wine - I know - shock horror!! Of for a peaceful evening and sleep on the sofa I think!

Glad you're all having nice days

xxx

• Subscriber

no worries, zhivvy... it's still early , all that food will digest eventually and make room for the wine!

i'm glad you enjoyed dinner, what did you have?

i ended up backing steak with mushroom-portsauce and potato-croquettes! (so i put the booze in the food, solves the space-problem!)

• Subscriber

Just woke up again lol from heaps of dreams , scary one where im driving luckily nobody got hurt but one car did get a  bump.........

Wonder why I wake up disturbed .............

Anyway I as usual am listening to the radio and going to make my tea.........

and have a few plans today , possibly go to the beach , yes you can join me :o)

So really , whats happening?