Go Crazy the next single

interu2005

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I really can't get in to Breathe. During the pre release hype it got a lot of play especially on the BBC day and I imagine the band consider it one of thebest songs on the album or at least single material. I feel its a decent song but not great. For me Breathe and Boots are the two weak spots on an otherwisegreat record yet they could end up being 50% of the singles from the album.

• Subscriber

First off: Get On Your Boots ROCKS!!!

Secondly; I'm OK with this as the third single. I've been hearing that the band is rehearsing a remix of the song for the tour and I'm wondering ifa remix will be released. By the sounds of the video though, it doesn't look like the band will be in it, which disappoints me.

VERY good song among MANY very good songs. It may be somewhat successful on the radio.

FEZ, as good as it is, could never be a single because it's way too experimental sounding.

Breathe COULD become a single but it won't have much radio success.

Stand Up Comedy is DOWNRIGHT "immediate", addictive and funky and WOULD grab radio listeners, who have the attention span of a gnat.

With the exception of not making Stand Up Comedy a single I think they have made the right decisions on what should be singles and the order of their release.

For some reason, I'll Go Crazy, is like the ISHFWILF and Stuck In A Moment of this album. I think Magnificent should have been the 1st single, Breathe 2nd,then I'll Go Crazy. Boots (commericalized song) reminds me of Vertigo too much and is not one of the stronger songs on this album. Fez, Stand Up, UnknownCaller, NLOTH and Moment Of Surrender are better sounding songs than Boots.

Yeah but Get On Your Boots is a radio and youth friendly ROCK song, as was Vertigo and Beautiful Day to some degree. The ONLY other song you can really saythat about on this CD is Stand Up Comedy. They made the right call to release Get On Your Boots as the first song - TRUE FANS were going to buy the entirealbum anyway.