Go Crazy the next single

interu2005

Well anyways. HEre is a list of U2 songs I don't like. Thus making me a bad fan:

One

Twilight

MLK

Grace

Peace on Earth

Stay

Playboy Mansion

Man and a Woman

11 O Clock

Gloria

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Love Comes to Town

Saints are Coming

So Cruel

I get bored with Mysterious Ways to.

Now having said that, Crazy Tonight would make a fine single, my opinion is biased since No Line is the first U2 album where I like everything on it.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well anyways. HEre is a list of U2 songs I don't like. Thus making me a bad fan:

One

Twilight

MLK

Grace

Peace on Earth

Stay

Playboy Mansion

Man and a Woman

11 O Clock

Gloria

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Love Comes to Town

Saints are Coming

So Cruel

Now having said that, Crazy Tonight would make a fine single, my opinion is biased since No Line is the first U2 album where I like everything on it.

One

Twilight

MLK

Grace

Peace on Earth

Stay

Playboy Mansion

Man and a Woman

11 O Clock

Gloria

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Love Comes to Town

Saints are Coming

So Cruel

One

Twilight

MLK

Grace

Peace on Earth

Stay

Playboy Mansion

Man and a Woman

11 O Clock

Gloria

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Love Comes to Town

Saints are Coming

So Cruel

One

Twilight

MLK

Grace

Peace on Earth

Stay

Playboy Mansion

Man and a Woman

11 O Clock

Gloria

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Love Comes to Town

Saints are Coming

So Cruel

• Subscriber

Scott Montes wrote:

Bruce is not a "Rock Band"! Again I say the "Only Rock Band to make relevant music, and stay on top for 30 years"

(Comparing Bruce and U2 in tour revenue and sales over the past 10 years, its not even close!)

Welcome back Fortitude....you dare to criticize Bono?? Don't you know he is a living saint?
wink02.gif
Don't you find it hard to criticize this amazing man?? and NLOTH is the closest thing to Achtung they have done. So different, there own fans are saying "What is this? Its sounds too different?". Just like they did when Achtung come out. I remember U2 fans disgusted by "The Fly" (that song chopped down the Joshua Tree! I loved it! and ya, why isnt The Fly on U2's greatest hits?? Great point)

Ugh!...Stand up Comedy is the worst song on the album (ooops, did I just criticize??)
tongue02.gif
How do you open with this song?? Yikes!!! I can groove to Boots, but for whatever reason, I can't do it to Comedy. Should have been a B side.

"Love and Peace"

Dude... Bruce Springsteen AND THE E STREET BAND???

Give me a break already. Enough with the freaking semantics. Springsteen is rock and he's been around longer than U2 and is still on top.

I'm confused about your reference to Stand Up Comedy. B-side? It's not even a single, it's just an album track. Sorry, I guess I'm missingyour point there. So, I guess by your own admission because of your criticism you should turn in your U2 fan card? tongue.gif LOL... sorry, just teasing... couldn't resist that.

As far as AB is concerned, I loved the album on first listen. NLOTH... eh... not so much.

• Subscriber

Scott Montes wrote:

Bruce is not a "Rock Band"! Again I say the "Only Rock Band to make relevant music, and stay on top for 30 years"

(Comparing Bruce and U2 in tour revenue and sales over the past 10 years, its not even close!)

Welcome back Fortitude....you dare to criticize Bono?? Don't you know he is a living saint?
wink02.gif
Don't you find it hard to criticize this amazing man?? and NLOTH is the closest thing to Achtung they have done. So different, there own fans are saying "What is this? Its sounds too different?". Just like they did when Achtung come out. I remember U2 fans disgusted by "The Fly" (that song chopped down the Joshua Tree! I loved it! and ya, why isnt The Fly on U2's greatest hits?? Great point)

Ugh!...Stand up Comedy is the worst song on the album (ooops, did I just criticize??)
tongue02.gif
How do you open with this song?? Yikes!!! I can groove to Boots, but for whatever reason, I can't do it to Comedy. Should have been a B side.

"Love and Peace"

Dude... Bruce Springsteen AND THE E STREET BAND???

Give me a break already. Enough with the freaking semantics. Springsteen is rock and he's been around longer than U2 and is still on top.

I'm confused about your reference to Stand Up Comedy. B-side? It's not even a single, it's just an album track. Sorry, I guess I'm missingyour point there. So, I guess by your own admission because of your criticism you should turn in your U2 fan card? tongue.gif LOL... sorry, just teasing... couldn't resist that.

As far as AB is concerned, I loved the album on first listen. NLOTH... eh... not so much.

ceallach67 wrote:

Which is funny because I had a hard time getting into AB on the first listen, but loved No Line immediately.

Now they are both my favorites.

ceallach67 wrote:

Which is funny because I had a hard time getting into AB on the first listen, but loved No Line immediately.

ceallach67 wrote: