Go Crazy the next single

interu2005

• Subscriber

Kristaps wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

Kristaps wrote:

bflorendo wrote:

It's rumored that radio stations have stopped playing U2's new songs, they (radio stations) haven't been paying for on-air play.

Wrong! Magnificent has quite an extensive air-play here.
Sorry, Kris, none of U2's new singles are getting air play here. The old stuff is, but none of the new is being played in regular rotation, if at all.

Move to Europe!
:D

That would be only one of many reasons to add to my list of wanting to move to Europe. :D

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Kristaps wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

Kristaps wrote:

bflorendo wrote:

It's rumored that radio stations have stopped playing U2's new songs, they (radio stations) haven't been paying for on-air play.

Wrong! Magnificent has quite an extensive air-play here.
Sorry, Kris, none of U2's new singles are getting air play here. The old stuff is, but none of the new is being played in regular rotation, if at all.

Move to Europe!
:D

That would be only one of many reasons to add to my list of wanting to move to Europe. :D

prksoda00 wrote:

basher1 wrote:

prksoda00 wrote:

Scott Montes wrote:

Fortitude...you really need to stop and smell the roses buddy. I think it might be time to turn in your U2 fan card, and get off of our website.

We love the new album

The Fans

PS...Edges guitar at the end of Crazy tonight is the happiest point on the album!!

Okay.... because he/she dislikes something you like, they are no longer a fan? Off "our site?"

They actually put up a very reasonable post explaining their position. You sound like a spoiled American (I know how to spot them, I live here).

Go listen to "Sheep" off Floyd's Animals album will ya?

You are all so wrong here....

This is MY website now bugger off.........roll.gif

Kristaps wrote:

basher1 wrote:

prksoda00 wrote:

Scott Montes wrote:

Fortitude...you really need to stop and smell the roses buddy. I think it might be time to turn in your U2 fan card, and get off of our website.

We love the new album

The Fans

PS...Edges guitar at the end of Crazy tonight is the happiest point on the album!!

Okay.... because he/she dislikes something you like, they are no longer a fan? Off "our site?"

They actually put up a very reasonable post explaining their position. You sound like a spoiled American (I know how to spot them, I live here).

Go listen to "Sheep" off Floyd's Animals album will ya?

You are all so wrong here....

This is MY website now bugger off.........tongue.gif

• Subscriber

Today my daughter and I went shopping in Valley girl and no line on the horizen was playing * scratches head again knows for sure it was a song on that albumanyway * but was really distracted so couldnt jump up and down with exitement . My daughter would have told me off..ohwell.gif Well it was a surprise since we hardly hear any of the new tunes on the radiohere in W australia...

I am pretty sure I speak for a lot of people on this website who are sick and tired of the "negativity" that so called fans bring to this site. Iswear you people make yourselves feel better about your lives by putting others down, and being overly critical of the new sound. I also remember the sametype of criticisim when "Actung Baby" was released...I was tired of it then...I am tired of it now! (Because I can hear how cool the new album is!!)

The boys are 50...they are still making relevant cool music...stop and smell the roses...and REJOICE in the greatest band of all time!!! (they will never bewhat they were at 20 or 30, we all should know this. But what they are doing is still beautiful, and very cool!!) There are many great moments in "CrazyTonight"

PS...What the heck does our Nationality have to do with this discussion?? For gods sake we are One World , "One Love...Sisters....Brothers!!"