Edge Guitar Tutorials

Rob Davidson 2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi Rob, I've seen your videos and joined your channel.

I play guitar too. Search Mr7cs on youtube.

Tomorrow I'll be in Milan to see the show... I hope to stole some edge's secret! lol

Bye

• Subscriber

Rob Davidson 2 wrote:

Thanks for the nice comment. Hope you get to see the 360 tour somewhere - here's a picture of when Bono took a balloon off the girl stood next to me ....... it was her birthday .........

Great pic! I'll have to check out your link for NLOTH and Crazy. I'll be seeing U2 in Sept @ Giants Stadium.

Peeps, just because Rob is playing U2 songs doesn't mean he's trying to BE the Edge. Relax. I can play Adam Clayton's basslines but itdoesn't make me Adam Clayton, now does it?

• Subscriber

Rob Davidson 2 wrote:

Thanks for the nice comment. Hope you get to see the 360 tour somewhere - here's a picture of when Bono took a balloon off the girl stood next to me ....... it was her birthday .........

Great pic! I'll have to check out your link for NLOTH and Crazy. I'll be seeing U2 in Sept @ Giants Stadium.

Peeps, just because Rob is playing U2 songs doesn't mean he's trying to BE the Edge. Relax. I can play Adam Clayton's basslines but itdoesn't make me Adam Clayton, now does it?

• Subscriber

Not that bad, Rob. Edge has an unorthodox style. His style is all in his pick hand playing for the most part. But you did a decent job here. The bass linecarries most of Vertigo.

Do you ever tune down a 1/2 step? A lot of U2 songs are played like that.

• Subscriber

Not that bad, Rob. Edge has an unorthodox style. His style is all in his pick hand playing for the most part. But you did a decent job here. The bass linecarries most of Vertigo.

Do you ever tune down a 1/2 step? A lot of U2 songs are played like that.