happiness...

monicamartinuri

I don´t know if happiness is just the vacuius delight of body and soul;I don´t know if it is the harmony between your acts and concience,i don´t if you can gethappines only by getting a complete omniscience so only one life is not enough,

maybe the closest to happines is the kind of anesthesia where custom takes you making you think that you´re in a space of certitude until pain shakes you andwakes you up making you think about the sense of life....

p.s.:pain has waken me up my father died today a month ago...thats why I wasn´t around for a while...and I just needed to write this...

i'm sorry about hearing about your father...
anyway life goes on and what you just type right there is very beautiful and confortable...
just as the song says....

oh no.... be strong.... oh oh walk on!

what you got, they can't deny it.... walk on!!!

stay safe tonight...

alvarock wrote:

i'm sorry about hearing about your father...

anyway life goes on and what you just type right there is very beautiful and confortable...

just as the song says....

oh no.... be strong.... oh oh walk on!

what you got, they can't deny it.... walk on!!!

stay safe tonight...

Thank you

I don´t know if happiness is just the vacuius delight of body and soul;

no, that would be ignorance (a bliss on its own, though)

I don´t know if it is the harmony between your acts and concience,

only if you value individual over humanity ,your individual acts and your individual conscience must be on the side of thegood, otherwise this type of *happiness* is probably achieved by a merciless murderer who strikes a perfect balance between his acts (killing) and concience(lack of it) too :)

i don´t if you can get happines only by getting a complete omniscience so only one life is not enough,

every piece of the puzzle must fit for the puzzle to be more than just a heap of meaningless chunks.

maybe the closest to happines is the kind of anesthesia where custom takes you making you think that you´re in a space of certitude until pain shakes you and wakes you up making you think about the sense of life....

if the wake up call makes you a better person and makes you live your life the best you can setting yourself free from the *under ether* routine, then thesorrow you feel is overcome by the love that stayed behind

p.s.:pain has waken me up my father died today a month ago...thats why I wasn´t around for a while...and I just needed to write this..

BE brave....I think I've never relied more on my father's advice and support than in the past two years since he is gone.