big bang

kicker2

• Subscriber

Actually the masses have been calling for a different set list from past tours. Songs like The Unforgettable Fire, Ultraviolet and Electrical Storm to name afew, were asked to be put in the setlist and songs like Bullet the Blue Sky to be dropped and given a rest. Looks to me like those requests have been met withthis new set list. So... yeah, they are listening to the masses.

Oh and just to say; you have no idea how old people are on this site, first off. Secondly many of us and I mean many of us have been fans for a long time.Lastly, just being older doesn't guarantee you respect when you don't give it to others. Btw... I'd be willing to bet I'm as old as you if notolder. Not that any of the means a damn thing.

• Subscriber

Actually the masses have been calling for a different set list from past tours. Songs like The Unforgettable Fire, Ultraviolet and Electrical Storm to name afew, were asked to be put in the setlist and songs like Bullet the Blue Sky to be dropped and given a rest. Looks to me like those requests have been met withthis new set list. So... yeah, they are listening to the masses.

Oh and just to say; you have no idea how old people are on this site, first off. Secondly many of us and I mean many of us have been fans for a long time.Lastly, just being older doesn't guarantee you respect when you don't give it to others. Btw... I'd be willing to bet I'm as old as you if notolder. Not that any of the means a damn thing.

• Subscriber

Oh and just to say; you have no idea how old people are on this site, first off. Secondly many of us and I mean many of us have been fans for a long time.Lastly, just being older doesn't guarantee you respect when you don't give it to others. Btw... I'd be willing to bet I'm as old as you if notolder. Not that any of that means a damn thing.

• Subscriber

Oh and just to say; you have no idea how old people are on this site, first off. Secondly many of us and I mean many of us have been fans for a long time.Lastly, just being older doesn't guarantee you respect when you don't give it to others. Btw... I'd be willing to bet I'm as old as you if notolder. Not that any of that means a damn thing.