Sunday Bloody Sunday Goes Green for Iran

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is right, I am tired of watching the irannian people suffer under a "government" that is nuts. Hate signs in the church, execution style of criminals, preaching war instead of peace, the government of iran is responsible for the people they represent, it is not in their best interest to rule by force and iron, but by firmness and love, iron hand and the heart of a dove. God first, never use God to kill any other human being. That is for God alone to judge. Death penalty is wrong. I might as well mention, Iraq is still hanging people, that is also a SIN against God. I don't want to hear them saying "Allah" is everything, when they are breaking his laws. God never said, hangings and execution is for us to do. I wish Iraq preached and practice peace for once, build friends, keep Iran out of its personal perimeter business, and do their own thing. Take a broom and sweep osama and his people out of Iraq, after all it is their country not his. I want a peaceful Iraq, a peaceful Iran, a non hatred preaching Palestine, Israel to stop treating Palestinians as if they were all killers. For once, give Allah his rightful place in their lives. I hope U2 gets to go to this countries and help these governments, show them what it is that the people truly need. Only one man can do this, I believe you all know who this Giant Man is and which Rock bank I am talking about. Gods gift to us all.

Realmawakegrin.gif

I demand more respect for my Prince . He is not a politician, That title is too low for him, one with his light, goes into the history books, and the book of life, known as the bible;  but he is a powerful man most desireble as a KING, he has the true qualities needed to rule and possess these powers. He is generous and respectful, most loved and humble "Bono". Thats the name he has taken, I should say. He deserves respect for all of his wonderful works, and for having gotten God to give him Grace in abundance; . He speaks for us all, he is light, he is a man with God's grace. I have to express my true views of him, because I love him so. What am I suppose to do. You do not have the truth, so I am giving it to you. The man you speak of is Mr. Paul David Hewsen, a PeaceMaker, a light to many. I man who has God's grace and the love of his "fans" and his beloved daisies who adore him for who he truly is, besides being the greatest Rock & Roll Artist in the Universe, I like saying that, its the truth. I mean love him for who he is doesn't mean just a "fan" love, it means he has his own legion ready and able for him and his friends, Adam, Larry and Edge. They are a very special 4 pack of men. It appears that you are not spiritually connected yet. Maybe, you shall awaken later on and see deeper into my Prince and his cause. He is one voice for the many, even Iranians, and I welcome all iranians to join our quest for woldwide peace.

Realmawake
  • Subscriber

I really like this new theme. It's as if this is the theme the song's waited to take on ever since it first appeared. And my heart goes out to the people of Iran, and to all those who suffer similar injustice.