Simple Minds - New album and tour

alexvidal

Hi all,

I love U2, but I also love (maybe a little bit more) their friends Simple Minds. Back in the eighties, both bands were disputing the place of the biggeststadium rock band, but the Scottish group fell off the radar in the nineties, after releasing Street Fighting Years.

I've been following their career from late eighties and was kind of sad to see them lose the favour of the media and the critics, and see their careertumble down a bit. But now on the 2000's they have been recovering, and last month released a new album called GraffitiSoul, and I tell you it's such a fantastic work. Have you heard it? Please give it a try. It's well worth!

In one week time I'm heading for Scotland to see them in Edinburgh Castle on July, 18th. Maybe I'll meet some of their fans that wander in this forum.

Best,

• Subscriber

thumbsup.gifI am going to see them in Dec !.laugh.gifI have always liked thier music..and im not being biased!roll.gifroll.gifyep I like thier new album ...I dont think thier stuff will ever 'die' ....so many good songs over the yrs........happy.gif