U2, FORGET ABOUT I’ll go Crazy if I don’t go Crazy tonight remix!!!

yui_86

well.. I hope anyone close to them read this

Barcelona wasn't that bad, first shows always work fifty-fifty, but PLEASE, do not play again that awful I'll gocrazy(...) version again sick.gif You scare people doing it O.O... (I waswhen I listened to it)

I know U2 are hard workers and listen to their fans, and I tell you, I'm a really dedicated one.

I'm waiting to see you down here in Chile, I hope the Santiago stadium it's ready for that incredible stage...

BUT PLEASE, again... consider to change to the original version and playing more Acthung Baby songs! When you work so hard to get the money for that concerts,you start thinking like that.

Anyway,

greetings from Chile.

Ps. I know it's a remote possibility to anyone close enough U2 can read this, but it's necessary that we make feel the discontent.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yui 86 wrote:

(...) but PLEASE, do not play again that awful
I'll go crazy
(...) version again
sick.gif
You scare people doing it O.O... (I was when I listened to it)

Well, I liked it on both shows. We had a little dance and a lot of fun :)

Best,

I've only seen and heard the remix on YouTube...and it's alright. I guess they're trying to do the Love & Peace thing, where Larry can go outto the cat walk for at least one song. I think they should replace it with a revised version of Mofo (the 1st part w/Larry on the Djembe, then after the'mother' bit, he'll be on his drum set), and do the album version of I'll Go Crazy during the encore....more suited for the vocal parts.

i was in barca for first night - to me it sounded terrible and was verging on the embarrasing. if they wanna disco it up suggest they take a cut from POP andmix it up a bit. i also hate this trend of playing the same song twice at a show (albeit in remix form) would much rather have another cut.

• Subscriber

Actually, I was at the second show and I loved it. I hope they keep it. It was only one song they did the remix version for so that's not too bad. I dunno,I thought it was fun. I dont think its embarrasing but I guess it just shows the diversity of their fan base. The bobbing heads on the video feed cracked meup.

I believe the reason for playing the same song twice in one evening was because they were shooting a video for it. I dont believe they will be doing thatthroughout the entire tour.