U2, FORGET ABOUT I’ll go Crazy if I don’t go Crazy tonight remix!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

It was a highlight in all the shows I attended to, it was so much fun! people danced, jumped and sang all through the song, the atmosphere was incredible every time, I was lucky enough to attend Barna 2 so I could listen to the original version live, it sounded really well too. When I'm at home sitting comfortably while listening to music I prefer the album version, but at a gig the remix adds something else, something different to the show.

This is becoming like a ZooTV tour, where they'll probably go back to the same venues in 2010...especially in N. America. With that said, they'll change up their setlist to include songs from 'Songs of Ascent'. Also, I think they'll play the album version of Crazy this time around, and have Mofo as the dance tune in its place. They'll probably include songs such as Drowning Man and Seconds this time around.

• Subscriber

I really LOVED the Crazy remix! It is definitely a show highlight. As far as switching up the songs in 2010 goes, I'm wondering if the may add Stand up comedy to the list. That song has great live potential imo.