WHY DID YOU ERASE MY POST???

I WROTE A POST TO ASK DO NOT PLAY AT THE CONCERT ON 7TH JULY OR IF THA BAND CANNOT CANCEL THE DATE PLAY A SONG IN MEMORY OF THE VICTIMS AND THE WEBSITE STAFFERASED THAT MESSAGE

FIE! FIE! FIE!

YOU MUST APOLOGIES!!!

Your post was moved to the appropriate folder, as it was posted in the wrong one-Baja

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pax2001 wrote:

I WROTE A POST TO ASK DO NOT PLAY AT THE CONCERT ON 7TH JULY OR IF THA BAND CANNOT CANCEL THE DATE PLAY A SONG IN MEMORY OF THE VICTIMS AND THE WEBSITE STAFF ERASED THAT MESSAGE

FIE! FIE! FIE!

YOU MUST APOLOGIES!!!

what happened on 7 July? Anyways, the gig is much more important, so NO!

Pax2001 wrote:

I WROTE A POST TO ASK DO NOT PLAY AT THE CONCERT ON 7TH JULY OR IF THA BAND CANNOT CANCEL THE DATE PLAY A SONG IN MEMORY OF THE VICTIMS AND THE WEBSITE STAFF ERASED THAT MESSAGE

FIE! FIE! FIE!

YOU MUST APOLOGIES!!!

Alright, 1. Yelling. 2. Making outrageous allegations with no basis and without checking to see if it was your error. Result, I think you just lost allcredibility.

....to ask if posters here have had any luck getting in touch with mods when they have LEGITIMATE concerns about other posters in the Zoo.

So far, I have been fairly tolerant of a situation but my patience is almost up and I don't know if the mods actually DO anything about harassment by otherposters or not.

I appreciate your ideas based on actual experience with the moderating here. Thanks.

....to ask if posters here have had any luck getting in touch with mods when they have LEGITIMATE concerns about other posters in the Zoo.

So far, I have been fairly tolerant of a situation but my patience is almost up and I don't know if the mods actually DO anything about harassment by otherposters or not.

I appreciate your ideas based on actual experience with the moderating here. Thanks.