Help me decide which tickets to sell for Wembley - GA or Seating.

mickos

Im trying to make my mind up which tickets to sell.

I have 2 pairs of tickets for upcoming wembley gig, one pair GA and one seated here:

u2wembley.gif

GA on this tour stage seems to look like you cant maneuver into a good position as previous tours with the band looking a bit too low on stage, but with theseated tickets i have im a little dubious of restricted view as looking at the barcelona gig, there is a big production tower slap bang in view.

What do you guys think?

• Subscriber

Hi, I'd keep the GA tickets if I were you. However the seat ones has pros and cons. The pros as you may know is avoiding the waiting and queuing andprobably appreciating the whole stage (lights and set up). However if you like to like to be closer and do not appreciate the concert from the screens GA isbest.

It is a personal decision and it depends on how you enjoy a concert. I do sometimes like having seat tickets like when I go to the O2 when all the seats arepretty good for example.

Good luck.

• Subscriber

I was at Barna gigs and I think the stage show is better viewed from the seats, if you have any visibility problem you should go to the relocation stand andthey change your seat, they usually give you something within the three down rows (very good places indeed), at least if you had an expensive ticket. If youdecide to keep the GA tickets, remember the stage is a bit higher than in previous tours, so it's better to be a bit separate from it, in the inner circleyou won't see the lighting show at all. The sound was wonderful in both places. I think it's more a question of preferences, I'm going to Dublinand I'm getting seats.

ive decided to probably sell the seats. mainly because they were a fair bit more expensive, GA will allow us to move around to get a spot we are happy with.once there i know we will be just happy to be ther and to soak up the experience...also allows me to say ive been on the wembley pitch! :)