Inner Ring

stuann

• Subscriber

There are no tickets, people queue outside the stadium from early hours (midday) to be one of the lucky of the 3000 people that can fit in the circle. Uponentry you get your hand stamped.

• Subscriber

The empty spaces have a bad view on the stage, that's why almost noone watches the concert from those spots and that's why the rest of the pit is socrowded. To bad, especially with a closed roof in the Arena which makes the temperature go through the roof.

• Subscriber

When we entered the circle we saw that that part of the stage was a bit higher then the front part. That's why your view isn't so good. Otherwise Ican't imagine why everybody would stay in the overcrowded place. At least we would have moved.

• Subscriber

bajanssen wrote:

The empty spaces have a bad view on the stage, that's why almost noone watches the concert from those spots and that's why the rest of the pit is so crowded. To bad, especially with a closed roof in the Arena which makes the temperature go through the roof.

I agree. It was to crowded. Because everyone was taking his place in front of the stage.

There was plenty of room inside the ring, but everyone wants to stand at the same spot.

And it was to hot, and the crew with water wasn't anywhere around. That was to bad.

But if you want to get into the ring, you have to be early and run hard. That was what we did.

• Subscriber

run when the security says: slow down, don't run, plenty of space. Yeah, like i'm gonna walk when people are passing me left and right.

We where on the outher edge of the ring and after a looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time of asking and people almost fainting they finally got a bucket of waterand some sponges. Luckily, I had a small towell with me which they soaked in water so I could use to keep cool.