A question about U2's band members.

illumination70

• Subscriber

johnstaf wrote:

Unlike most men preparing for a U2 gig, Bono probably has one of those girlie face masks and teams of dermatologists smoothing out those wrinkles... I thought he looked ancient in the photos from the premiere of U23D, but he seems to have lost ten years in the meantime.

Maybe touring just agrees with him! I've noticed he is looking better each time out...smile.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

birdsong wrote:

johnstaf wrote:

Unlike most men preparing for a U2 gig, Bono probably has one of those girlie face masks and teams of dermatologists smoothing out those wrinkles... I thought he looked ancient in the photos from the premiere of U23D, but he seems to have lost ten years in the meantime.

Maybe touring just agrees with him! I've noticed he is looking better each time out...
smile.gif

Of course. I was only messing around -kinda...

Walking on stage in front of 80,000 adoring fans is bound to take years off anyone.

johnstaf wrote:

birdsong wrote:

johnstaf wrote:

Maybe touring just agrees with him! I've noticed he is looking better each time out...

Of course. I was only messing around -kinda...

Walking on stage in front of 80,000 adoring fans is bound to take years off anyone.

I just found out men (especially celebrities) are getting facials and other work done nowadays in order to compete with the younger fellas in the lime light.

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Mick Jagger is still in top notch shape, so lean and trim with a tight ab area and I think, still great energy and cardio endurance for shows.

Everyone says that the 80's hair group Whitesnake is a joke, so to have a laugh, I went to see them live 3 years ago, and I saw men with open shirts and washboard abs doing a kick-ass performance. I wasn't laughing. I was enjoying them!

Last year on the Van Halen tour, David Lee Roth had the body of a 20 something, and I think he's about 50.

David Lee Roth was truely inspiring to see

LOL...I had to comment on this post....ummm...Mick and David are thin from Decades worth of Drug use....they are permanentely "Wired"and will never gain weight again!!

• Subscriber

Here's a guy who defies all logic. After many years of hard drug use and clinically dying from said drug use, he looks like this. This is a prettyrecent pic taken to show the new tattoo work he's had done. He's 50.

droolsm.jpg

50?! Crazy huh? Especially because of all the hard drugs and living he did. But then again, if you look at a picture of him from back in the day when hewas in his 20s, he looked like he was 12. It's all the luck of the draw with genetics, I guess.

Another amazing looking guy... body wise kinda, anyhow:

iggy-pop-annie-leibowitz-142531_400_489.jpg

Iggy Pop. Dude is 62 years old. He's showing his age of course, but he's still pretty fit for a 62 year old.

• Subscriber

Here's a guy who defies all logic. After many years of hard drug use and clinically dying from said drug use, he looks like this. This is a prettyrecent pic taken to show the new tattoo work he's had done. He's 50.

droolsm.jpg

50?! Crazy huh? Especially because of all the hard drugs and living he did. But then again, if you look at a picture of him from back in the day when hewas in his 20s, he looked like he was 12. It's all the luck of the draw with genetics, I guess.

Another amazing looking guy... body wise kinda, anyhow:

Iggy Pop. Dude is 62 years old. He's showing his age of course, but he's still pretty fit for a 62 year old.

ceallach67 wrote:

Here's a guy who defies all logic. After many years of hard drug use and clinically dying from said drug use, he looks like this. This is a pretty recent pic taken to show the new tattoo work he's had done. He's 50.

wow-za! amazing examples. Who is the guy in the first pic-he looks so incredible!

Its all about fitness and the DNA Lottery!