A question about U2's band members.

illumination70

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some artists, like Janet Jackson and Trent Reznor (30lbs or more), gain weight when they're not on tour....and then hire a personal trainer 6 months beforethey go off. As for these guys:

Bono: obviously did gain weight when they were recording....he's gotten rid of some of his vices (due to allergies), which results in more food comsuption.

The Edge: being that he's married to a gorgeous belly-dancer, helps with his healthy lifestyle.

Adam: it seems like he's into the organic stuff...going to different exotic places around the world.

Larry: keep in mind that he goes to Germany once a month to get injected with bull's blood, for his chronic back pains. He's also a great fan ofsoccer, so he probably plays it too.

Apart from Adam, the rest have kids...and with the line of business they're in, it's natural for them to spend as much time with their kids aspossible.

bflorendo wrote:

Some artists, like Janet Jackson and Trent Reznor (30lbs or more), gain weight when they're not on tour....and then hire a personal trainer 6 months before they go off. As for these guys:

Bono: obviously did gain weight when they were recording....he's gotten rid of some of his vices (due to allergies), which results in more food comsuption.

The Edge: being that he's married to a gorgeous belly-dancer, helps with his healthy lifestyle.

Adam: it seems like he's into the organic stuff...going to different exotic places around the world.

Larry: keep in mind that he goes to Germany once a month to get injected with bull's blood, for his chronic back pains. He's also a great fan of soccer, so he probably plays it too.

Apart from Adam, the rest have kids...and with the line of business they're in, it's natural for them to spend as much time with their kids as possible.

Bono-I wonder what he's allergic to because I run into customers with food/contact sensitivities quite often in my line of work.

Adam and Larry-They'd be totally interested in my former workplace (Bastyr University) because it's the only naturalpath college which teachesnatural/alternative medicene and organic lifestyles.

tongue.gif
bflorendo wrote:

Some artists, like Janet Jackson and Trent Reznor (30lbs or more), gain weight when they're not on tour....and then hire a personal trainer 6 months before they go off. As for these guys:

Larry: keep in mind that he goes to Germany once a month to get injected with bull's blood, for his chronic back pains. He's also a great fan of soccer, so he probably plays it too.

Apart from Adam, the rest have kids...and with the line of business they're in, it's natural for them to spend as much time with their kids as possible.

Gee, does anyone know if edge participates in the bellydancing? I would like to see that!tongue.gif

xtraspicy62 wrote:

bflorendo wrote:

Gee, does anyone know if edge participates in the bellydancing? I would like to see that!

Hmm, I wonder if The Edge does bellydancing like this guy does