Quick question about Croke Park Stadium concert...(camera lens rule)

amtmhj

Just read my email from Tickmaster with "the rules" for CPS concert...it says "no cameras with more than 1¹¹ lens" are allowed." What is that? A metric measurement? Camera lingo? I'm lost. Just want to make sure to bring the right camera.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Amy

• Subscriber

Hi Amy

Just read your posting - I got my email from Ticketmaster today too and I have the same question! No idea what "
1¹¹ lens
" means and what camera I might take to the stadium.

I'm flying to Ireland this Friday and don't want to stand in front of the stadium and they want let me in because of my camera. I heard that SRL or DSRL cameras are not allowed. But what about the latest Didi-Cames like Sony DSC-H20 or HX1? These are not SRL/DSRL... I'm confused shortly before my trip from Switzerland to Ireland...hope we get an answer soon...!

Enjoy the show!

amtmhj wrote:

Just read my email from Tickmaster with "the rules" for CPS concert...it says "no cameras with more than
1¹¹ lens" are allowed." What is that? A metric measurement? Camera lingo? I'm lost. Just want to make sure to bring the right camera.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Amy

• Subscriber

hey, i think the rule is that you are allowed bring a 'point and shoot' camera into the shows, these are just basic standard cameras like a mobilephone camera or the likes of a disposable camera. they wont let you in if you carry a detatachable lenz camera or 'professional' looking cameras.theres a post on message board under GENERAL ADMISSION that will help....pimp.gif