live digital downloads

salty72

• Subscriber

Hi all.

I'm new here. My first post so if this topic has been covered already I apologize.

I would really like to see U2 start posting there shows on this website. It would be so cool to have the concert I attended in professional recording that Icould buy and download a day after the show. It would be a better souvenir than a t-shirt or a tour program. For me the best souvenir at a U2 show is themusic. It would be a dream come true for me if the band would also release live shows from their vault. A recording of ZOO TV Ames, IA(my first U2 show) or arecording of their 12/15/05 Omaha, NE(when I was in the ellipse in my hometown) would just rock! Anyone know why the band hasn't done this or if they evendiscussed a possibility?

• Subscriber

but the quality of the boots is getting better and better as technology improves and gets smaller. Some of them now are staggering, especially where matrixmixes have been pulled together from a number of sources. And some of the videos are so good I've even been able to pick myself out in the crowd at Barca!

• Subscriber

We have these clever people who suss out all this new technology .....Where would we be now without mobiles and so on.....
And radio is going digital , dont say i've heard of it yet but cant wait , love a clearer crisp sound lifts you to new levels of enjoyment in da music ..
As for bootlegs they cant be perfect with all the u2 wackers shouting and so on but its a good memoir..certainly if you see yourself in them...

• Subscriber

Its a good idea..make them limited and sell them AT the show, meaning you get a voucher with a postcard or sticker even. Download is fine..but a physical cd iseven better. Instantlive.com was a site that used to do this. You'd get the cd as you left the show..it was awesome.