Glasgow

rosscortb

Hi!

I planned to come to Glasgow's concert, with my wife and a friend couple from our motherland, Finland. Now, just a couple weeks ago it turned out my wifeis pregnant (9 wks now)... which is great!happy.gif Only thing is that we'reworried about this swine flu issue... now it seems so damn hard to decide whether to take the risk or not.

The journey would be also our first time to Scotland, which has always been a place where I have wanted to visit someday.

Hi.. As far as I am aware Glasgow is not sold out. As for the swine flu issue the T in the Park festival has just past in scotland with over 100,000 at it over3 days and don't recall any cases occuring from that...so I would say GO FOR IT!!!

• Subscriber

I was at Hampden Park a few weeks ago for Springsteen and I've come back fine. I'm going to Hampden again for U2, this time with my missus. Last timewe were there for the Vertigo tour she was pregnant with our son.

If you worry about swine flu too much you'll lock yourself in your house. We have really good system set upover here for treatment and detection, sodon't ruin your fun.

Anyone remember SARS!!!!! Wasn't that gonna end the world.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going and starting to get excited about it now given all the positive feedback and seeing some of the footage on Youtube.

Hopefully we will get a mixed up version of the set list although as there is only the one concert in Glasgow it's probably unlikely to happen.

• Subscriber

Hi, I am going to Hampden and it will be immense. I was at some shows in Dublin and it is great to have another build up! If you were worried about Swine Fluyou would not go anywhere.

To the chap with the pregnant wife, you may be able to get into the vulnerable persons area (if you have standing tickets) which is close to the stage and hasa great view. I noticed a couple of pregnant women standing in there at Croke - I was in the disabled section due to a broken leg! Great view though and it isnice to see the permanently disabled folk do get such a great view.