If you were to work for U2, what would be your job?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Serve drinks, walk the dog, feed the kids, go out to lunch, clean up after meals, smile a lot, ride bikes with the boys, sit on my butt, the same sort of stuff I do here everyday, lol!

I would do them my miracle massages during tour...and all their pains (especially for Larry's tendiniti) would disappear...This massage is called NST, I wish they could try it one day or another, becouse I care for their health A LOT!!!

I would do them my miracle massages during tour...and all their pains (especially for Larry's tendiniti) would disappear...This massage is called NST, I wish they could try it one day or another, becouse I care for their health A LOT!!!
p.s. Don't tell them but shirtless is a must roll.gif
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Some kinda creative graphics for me where we work as a team mmmmm, a girl can dream or failing that I'm not bad at cooking a mean curry or two altho that may be limiting in terms of nutrition and ill advised in close quarters! In house therapist could be very interesting, it'd be worth it for Larry's classic one liners alone.  Frankly I'd be happy serving tea and biscuits, I'm not too bad at making them either. Custard Cream anyone?!

Oh, thats an easy one. I would pack my bags, get Ricco, Jorge, Luis and George ready, get on my plane and go straight to the Garden facing west of the Castle Bono purchased, by Bono;

surely, there, once I cross walking thru the green flat and wavy ground pasture, I shall enter the Huge Garden with so many different colours and styles, there, I shall find peace in my soul, there where I can be atleast where I came from, the Prince would live in his castle with his family and I get to be close to him again, only that we are in different times and circumstances have changed. But, the heart has not changed. So, last night, I thought of this in bed. This feeling I been having, this deep desire to "Play", yes, you heard right, play like a little girl with Bono. This month, I've been hit with deep feelings or wanting to play with him like a little kid. I am grown up woman, but the Little Girl wants to play with Bono. So, I would like Ali and The Prince to hire me to go live there and tend to the Garden, there shall be many flowers in the home, the smell of fresh Roses will always be delivered into to the maids the home of the now Prince who is the King of his castle. See, its not a dream, is the truth of Bono.

All I have to do is buy a plane ticket, and go where Bono tells me, and there, I have work, earn a living, be a happy Realm, having the Prince close by in distance is better than nothing,  work in the garden, I would be close to "Bono" as the world knows him, who is the Prince in truth, for centuries, not a man Prince because of fame, power or money, but because he comes from a Noble family whereby he was the King of the castle, and is here now as the Great artist Bono who is found by the Great Seer priestest Realm (who is inspired of him, Bono) from times past,  whose gift had to be kept hiding due to the times we were living in. We have moved foward somewhat, and Realm was awakened by Bono and now she is free to roam and see into the future more clearly since he finally came to Realm's midst just on time to save Realm from a certain death.

I would like to work as the Gardener of Bono also known as Mr. Hewsen, In times past known as  The King of Ireland.

No. Having a nurse go with them is not a good idea. Its better if they go to their regular doctors like the rest of us. Pay the same premiums, and never pay any doctor $150K a month, so then the doctor can turn around and corrupt them with drugs. I trust no doctor, who charges $150K a month. Rich and famous people are normal people like us. These doctors take advantage and act biased towards them charging them alot of money. Doctors are not trust worthy, just look at the anger felt by people, me included,  at Michael Jackson, a man with everything, and some doctor, killed him giving him drugs and this doctor had no feelings of the possibility of Michael dying. (at one point, I had to intervene on a "licensed dr. who was to give a very addictive medication to one of my loved ones) I protested and threatened to get higher assistance, because if you don't say no, the doctors would even violate your rights, so I said no, and they did not give the medicine to this loved one, who by the way, had the same accident as Michael Jackson.  If I was with Michael at that time, I would have said no to those Drs too, and if they came with their stories and threats, I would go to the people that I went to for help, and the problem is solved. Some people (drs.) are crazy and like to give addictive drugs to the patients for even simple headaches and I ofcourse do not accept what they are doing. If I was at the house, I would fight my way to protect Michael, from himself, I would hypnosise him, to sleep, instead of giving him drugs, obviously, I don't want any such person ever close to the U2 men, I mean, private rich people doctors, they are totally evil and selfish and do not care about their clients, its a business for them only. True doctors cure you even if you don't have the money to pay right away.

I only want a person who would go 110 to protect Bono, Larry, Edge and Adam from anything or anyone, including themselves. Because sometimes, we can become our own enemies. Wanting to engage ourselves in drinking, using drugs, doing things that causes us harm, (I've never done drugs, or excessive drinking) but once one is in a habit like any of these, its time for someone other to jump in and start helping them out of this situation. There must be a legal contract to provide security which includes the protection of the self by the employee. I expect my Prince to have his, just like Christina Aguilera did. (In Bono's case, danger would come from his close counterparts) his everyday sorroudings, I mean the people around him who have access to him normally in his realm, Christina, She hired someone. I think that is very smart. This person would be the "stop" and or "go". when it comes to the protection of the Prince. I hope he has his already. If not, that job would be for Realm. Why, because Bono is Realm's apple of her eyes, Realm's diamond in the haystock, Realm's Prince and Sun. That is the purpose of Realm, the protection of Bono as his priestess Princess Realm. After all he made me with inspiration of his self.

• Subscriber

If I were to work for U2, I think I would do what I'm currently in school for. I could be their librarian. I could keep their music organized, for starters. I could also do any type of research and information-seeking they might need, from music to charity work to helping their children with school projects.