THE PROBLEM THREAD......

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

MaryMargaret wrote:

Sicy! Youse is here! (Goin' Noo Yawk on ya's! LOL!)

Baja!! Mein avatar! Err...how do I make it work? And will my gif work? Or am I stuck in a jpeg moment I can't get out of? Also, i tried to submit my profile changes, but it's not uploading it, or so it appears.

Okay, disregard the profile issue: it just decided to work. Now...avatar!

For the avatar, click on MY HOME to the left, then add a pic, make it your profile pic and it should stay as your avatar. Wonky, I know.

• Subscriber

paul watkins 99 wrote:

Hi

Same proble here..... I'm unable to access my paid account because there was a space in my user name - paul watkins.Hope this is fixed before the March 2nd deadline. Joined U2.com in '04

Using my partners login to let you know I tried logging in to my paid account KEVIN ANGELL but it comes back saying login name must start with a lower caseletter. Got email reply back saying my user name was KEVIN ANGELL so tried again, still same problem and when I replied to email as I was told to, to re set mypassword it bounces back saying undeliverable, so am trying again here.

• Subscriber

image I've had the same error messages a you. My email address has

number in front of it so I've not received the confirmation emails either !! I have logged a job with the help people so hopefully I will hear back

soon...........

My husband "ANDYB" can't get into the subscribers' forum after he renewed our memeberships, shame. Maybe it's better that way!

He's got me to try and hey I can, so now he wants me to complain on his behalf.

So so that he stops complaining to me can you please sort this problem out as soon as possible! Please!

Just to add he has tried posting on the general site but it doesn't allow him to do this either.

Baja, I would hate to be you at the moment but there seem to be an awful lot of complaints on here regarding invalid usernames with very little in the way ofany constructive information coming back from anyone connected with this site. I have had NIL emails to the email address I gave during account setup offeringa solution despite 3 emails to the site admin. I don't even know if they got them as they never acknowledge them.

Hopefully the site admin will further extend the membership expiry dates if this is not resolved by 2nd March and delay any ticket presales until this problemis resolved.