Bono's vocals

Rob74

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to tell you. I saw a shorcut of his latest concert right here on zootopia, an his voice cuts like a knife, only that it doesnt' hurt, it feels sogood to hear his voice. I cannot tell you what his pitch, what his voice makes me feel. I love Bono's pitch. I love his voice. Realm simple loves the SunBono who is also the Sun King.

Realm

I completely agree with you. Bono's voice is not the same as it was 13 years ago. The joshua tree tour had the best bono's voice performance ever. Thenit began to get worse and worse as his smoking increased. I guess on 2000, when he had that terrible problem with his throat, was the moment when his voicestarted to have real problems. And on the last tour, specially since the second leg, bono's voice definitely got to a very flat sound. Afortunately, on360º tour he has improved but he is still having problems with his voice.

I don't really agree but I see your point.

At some times he has had problems reaching the high notes for example but times like that are generally few and far between, I've got to be honest he'ssinging aswell as everybody is playing = brilliantly!

x

• Subscriber

Following the tour via U2.com, I've become fascinated and amazed that he can sing at all--night after night, giving it his all. Even a trained voice--seemslike it would just wear out! How does he manage to get enough rest between shows?

• Subscriber

birdsong wrote:

Following the tour via U2.com, I've become fascinated and amazed that he can sing at all--night after night, giving it his all. Even a trained voice--seems like it would just wear out! How does he manage to get enough rest between shows?

BTW, as U2 said during the Zagreb interview, pre-concert-- when Bono cannot sing the fans will carry the show for him--our pleasure!smile.gif