Izzy2u

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panth wrote:

pollyanna wrote:

Hi Rockly........we are here and there.....mostly there. LOL

You know there's a place like that called Bombshelter. Its still there, and this is just a cheap imitation.

There's no imitation here at all panth, imitation means copying and I knew nothing of that bombshelter thingy...I just wanted to have a place to chatand I built it with my bare hands from the ground up...the color of this site is wrong, and the text to small for my eyes and so I did something about it, andbuilt my own...not trying to win, lose, be better, be worse...I'm just trying to be. When that becomes a crime...come arrest me

• Subscriber

Izzy2u wrote:

Panth wrote:

pollyanna wrote:

Hi Rockly........we are here and there.....mostly there. LOL

You know there's a place like that called Bombshelter. Its still there, and this is just a cheap imitation.

There's no imitation here at all panth, imitation means copying and I knew nothing of that bombshelter thingy...I just wanted to have a place to chat and I built it with my bare hands from the ground up...the color of this site is wrong, and the text to small for my eyes and so I did something about it, and built my own...not trying to win, lose, be better, be worse...I'm just trying to be. When that becomes a crime...come arrest me

Well said Izzy!

• 4 weeks later...